Etcc ukdirt Rfactor

Pedz 212

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to race but i need i dont know what link to use add me on msn pedz tombo509@hotmail.com

do u have Rfactor....if so i will put alink onto the site after my tea :thumbup:

I spent ages downloading the mod, then when i went to install it it comes up with all this foreign crap I can't read :thumbs_down:

[attachmentid=11394]

any ideas?

or a link to an English one? :banghead2:

:2:

oh not seen a install for Etcc before as me one was just a rar folder with folders in it .....where u get that?

link soon on site

Hi guys,

this looks like good fun, what do I need to get started? And is it all free? Im a cheapskate :rofl:

all mods are free once u have Rfactor craig :thumbup: plz make sure your pc is up to spec to run rfactor plz beofre thinking og buying it plz

PS marty look ereRfactor

Edited by Pedz 212

I spent ages downloading the mod, then when i went to install it it comes up with all this foreign crap I can't read :thumbs_down:

[attachmentid=11394]

any ideas?

its french. its asking you to choose a location to load on to. it also appears to be telling you that you have no available disc space. the warning box is asking you to enter a location.

Edited by xTx

[attachmentid=11394]

any ideas?

its french. its asking you to choose a location to load on to. it also appears to be telling you that you have no available disc space. the warning box is asking you to enter a location.

bonsoir :042:

oo la la! :rolleyes:

Je parle un tres tres petit francais :unsure: c'est difficile..........et ennuyeux :rofl::scared15:

I have 112 GB free so don't know what the problem is, I think il try and find an English version. :thumbup:

merci!

ok i'v downloaded it again, this time from what i think is the official rFactor link.

[attachmentid=11452]

When i finished downloading the mod I then downloaded "winrar" so i could decompress it the ETCC mod,

How do you install the mod? it doesn’t have a set up with it, and im not sure what folder to put it in, I don't want to mess anything up! lol

This is the folder that i'v just decompressed...

[attachmentid=11449]

If i click on rFactor it opens this...

[attachmentid=11450]

The compleate folder is about 556 mb, its Version 1, i haven’t downloaded the 1.1 patch yet. What shall i do with it to make it work in game or how do i install it?

Thanks a lot for any help given! :thumbup:

post-775-1164116824.jpg

post-775-1164116836.jpg

post-775-1164117266_thumb.jpg

Guest Scrapman53

Copy all the folders in the bottom pic into your RFactor directory. You won't overwrite anything you need because the files in those folders will either not be in your folder or they will replace what needs replaced. I thought it was a bit odd at first when I started and didn't trust diong it that way, but it's the way I install all my mods now, even if they are Exe's. I install them to my desktop so I can see what's in them before I copy them to my Rfactor folder. Hope that makes sense. :thumbup:

atfer a gd nites racing the results and championship standings are on the forum and now looking forward to mondello park national :thumbup: for round 3&4

thanks to all that race and hope u get fixed up jarry ;)

Edited by Pedz 212

Guest Scrapman53

Great wee league this, all racing and not much chat. I think we've had around 11 people at each of the 1st 2 meetings. The server is full at 16, so come and race lads before it's too late to get a booking later on. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..