Spike!!

Shaddy70

hey bro... im from shipston on stour and i go racing with briand shadbolt most of the time... i wanna start racin f2's do ya knopw ne one who i coudl get one off of... where about do you race most of thew time mate...???

do you travel alot or just do....local meetins?

spike on holiday at the moment

im going to have to have a word with brian or is it   briand  rolleyes.gif about you you message it makes hardly any sense this is not a mobile phone with a txt service try using good old english words lol

and yes i do no shaddy we started racing about the same time as each other around 1993 the only thing is he became good i carried on being pants thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

Edited by travel365

hey mate.... yeah i was about 5 when he first started racin u might have seen me lols.... my dad also had ago at f2s but not for very long.. he was 170 charlie hancox

sorry for the bad typing... i just rush my messages and dont bother checkin them over lol... will try to make sense in future...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..