Heat Installation problems

wrighty496

I'm having to re-install Nascar Heat and i'm getting the old 'not enough free space to install' message (space avail. approx 47GB, the message says 260mb req'd, 212mb avail.)

I'm sure this has been raised before and theres a simple adjustment or summat to sort it........i just can't remember what it was blink.gif

any help available?

many thanks in advance ............. Wrighty

I'm having to re-install Nascar Heat and i'm getting the old 'not enough free space to install' message (space avail. approx 47GB, the message says 260mb req'd, 212mb avail.)

I'm sure this has been raised before and theres a simple adjustment or summat to sort it........i just can't remember what it was  blink.gif

any help available?

838[/snapback]

Can remember someone having the same problem aswell...

Maybe defragment the hard drive ? (rings a bell) but im probably wrong. rolleyes.gif

Munster.

I'm sure this has been raised before and theres a simple adjustment or summat to sort it........i just can't remember what it was  blink.gif

any help available?

838[/snapback]

I had that message earlier in the year Wrighty, Cant remember how i fixed it tho. blink.gif Think i deleted the Hasbro Interactive folder that it creates and ran the installation again, I didnt do alot....Or you could ask Yorick as he tryed to help me fix my problem.

Hope you get it sorted smile.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..