MK 1 Granada

mcrew

If anyone is stripping a MK1 Granada to race, or has one stockpiled for racing, I am after a pair of headlights. :shrug:

Im willing to pay for them, and for any carriage costs. :thumbup:

Just pm me......please?! :rofl:

You got it all wrong Crewie. Your supposed to be offering up your headlights (if you had some lol) to somebody who has a road going one and you race yours.........

I really dont know whats got into you these days :thumbup:

[You got it all wrong Crewie. Your supposed to be offering up your headlights (if you had some lol) to somebody who has a road going one and you race yours.........

Hmm, now if someone was to offer me a clean, road going one, they could take away mine and race that instead...would save me the work of finishing mine off :o

And they would get the car of the meeting award ! :king:

[You got it all wrong Crewie. Your supposed to be offering up your headlights (if you had some lol) to somebody who has a road going one and you race yours.........

Hmm, now if someone was to offer me a clean, road going one, they could take away mine and race that instead...would save me the work of finishing mine off :o

And they would get the car of the meeting award ! :king:

Hmmm....... Your Mk1 isnt a gold one by any chance?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..