Norton 2007

watto

Help:-

Have installed Norton 2007 - need to know where I go to disable it for a while.

On 2006 you just clicked on the little icon and you could switch it off - cant find where to do that on 2007

Thanks

:banghead2: all this new antivirus just slows the running of the computer :3: unless u have a super fast pc(dual core)

im still on old norton internet 2003 and sp2 and dont go on junk sites,never had anything real bad :thumbup:

not sure but if its working in background when racing heat may cause a little warp but i hope not

ps m8 that works in a gd pc shop told me 2006/7 slows pc speed

I have norton 2007 but my game hardly ever slows down it only slows down when i get proxycallback.exe and it runs about 7 of the same thing it is for the net i think not sure but it doesnt happen often and is only running for about 10 mins

Sorry to hijack this thread, but it relates to Norton.

I am curently running Norton 2006 and it is due to expire in 3 days. What are peoples suggestions with regards to continuing with Norton or going elsewhere? :shrug:

I admit I have never had any major issues in the last 12 months with Norton and have recently installed Norton 2007 on a mates PC and it is working fine.

Any ideas?

Sorry to hijack this thread, but it relates to Norton.

I am curently running Norton 2006 and it is due to expire in 3 days. What are peoples suggestions with regards to continuing with Norton or going elsewhere? :shrug:

I admit I have never had any major issues in the last 12 months with Norton and have recently installed Norton 2007 on a mates PC and it is working fine.

Any ideas?

I'v had to re-format my pc a few times, and when you put Nortan back on it restarts the years supscription :thumbup: im running 2005 with no problem.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..