nothing happens

davey boy

when i go onto ukdirt and go onto multiplayer once have have pick what car to use and click ok nothing happens and can not come of the mutiplayer menu. it may be my firewall stopping me but nothing comes up from the norton to say what i want to do.

when i go onto ukdirt and go onto multiplayer once have have pick what car to use and click ok nothing happens and can not come of the mutiplayer menu. it may be my firewall stopping me but nothing comes up from the norton to say what i want to do.

12475[/snapback]

again, thats a firewall issue, so allow 2-way access for a file called heat.bin

the filepath for mine is C:\Documents and Settings\user (or whatever your username is for the PC)\Local Settings\Temp (heat.bin's in that folder). Also check the firewall log for any blocked attempts by the programme to access the 'net and clear those if there are any.

you may need to go into tools>folder options and select ' show hidden files and folders ' in the view files tab to find the file to allow it.

think thats it m8 ....... cya soon ......... Wrighty

Edited by wrighty496

again, thats a firewall issue, so allow 2-way access for a file called heat.bin

the filepath for mine is C:\Documents and Settings\user (or whatever your username is for the PC)\Local Settings\Temp (heat.bin's in that folder). Also check the firewall log for any blocked attempts by the programme to access the 'net and clear those if there are any.

you may need to go into tools>folder options and select ' show hidden files and folders ' in the view files tab to find the file to allow it.

think thats it m8 ....... cya soon ......... Wrighty

12477[/snapback]

confused. but i have found Heat.Bin.

confused. but i have found Heat.Bin.

12480[/snapback]

gd gd - if you can add that to an allowed program list, or set its privileges in the same way that you did for Mirc, that should see you able to connect.

also, if you have the option to set IP addresses as trusted (not or less firewall protected), is to add the two addresses for Jolt into that list too.

i'm sorry i cant be any more specific, i'm not a Norton user - any Nortoneers able to explain how to set up for heat please?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..