Stock Car Speedway - PS2 - Ratbag Games

Guest Trash

Might be of interest to those of you with a Playstation 2:

Ratbag Games (responsible for DTR and DTRSC) are releasing Stock Car Speedway for the PS2 in the UK on January 14th.

It has a career mode where you start with the budget pro-stocks, work your way into Midgets (sprints without wings?) and then into Late Models, all on american dirt ovals.

The best bit however, is the price of it! The RRP of the game is a whopping £9.99 smile.gif For a tenner it's gotta be worth a go.

This sounds like the same game I picked up on holiday last month for the PC - Saturday Night Speedway.

It is very similar to DTR2 and World of Outlaws Sprintcars 2002 using many of the same tracks. (13 real, 6 fantasy)

The format is also similar where you have to earn prize money for upgrades or new cars.

The non-winged sprints are a little trickier to drive than the WoO Sprintcars, but great fun.

I'd say it was worth a £10 as the game I picked up in Eletronic Boutique (Las Vegas store !) was $15 in their sale rack. appl.gif

• 4 weeks later...

We got our stock of it through today so it has stuck to its release date! £9.99 bargain.

Should be available in most places to the public tomorrow, I will give it a blast tonight and see how it is.

From what I have played so far its well worth a tenner!!

Started in career mode so only in Prostocks but they are taily and quick enough.

Tracks are mostly the same as WoO Sprint Cars with a few different ones.

Looks damn good to me for the money, you cant go wrong!

From what I have played so far its well worth a tenner!!

Started in career mode so only in Prostocks but they are taily and quick enough.

Tracks are mostly the same as WoO Sprint Cars with a few different ones.

Looks damn good to me for the money, you cant go wrong!

3413[/snapback]

many thanks for the tip Trash - i work about 1/4 mile from the Metrocentre so i'll be in there this afternoon with me tenner in me clammy mitt biggrin.gif

thnx again ........ Wrighty

Tch......bloody amateurs!

Yep can do P+P, cheque for £11.50 will cover game, handling and postage.

If you want one send us a cheque made payable to "Seventh Heaven Computers" to:

Seventh Heaven Computers

19 Old Market

Wisbech

Cambridgeshire

PE13 1NB

Also, send us a reply on here or a PM if you want one so I can put one aside for you, nothing worse than a cheque arriving and you have just sold out of it!

Offer is available to anyone who wants it (thats Uk Price) for Playstation 2.

Cheers

Trash

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..