PRIVATE PRACTICE SESSION

MURPHY-111

Ok I'm New And Was Wondering If Any Fast Competitive Racers From The Banger Leagues Be Willing To Have A Private Racing session I Am Only Wanting Maybe Maximum Of 10 laps Per Circuit And Would Only Like To Race At 3 Venues Of My Choice. I Relise Some Of You May Work And So-On But If You Mind Given Up Your Spare Time For Me I Would Be Most Grateful.

If You Would Like To Particapte In This Event Or Wish To Invite Me Add Me On My Msn - murphy_laad@hotmail.co.uk or PM me

:2:

There is usually a banger wreckup held every day.. sometimes more than 1 that you can go along to and do pretty much what ever you want

I think what he's after is an organised practice session. I wouldn't mind taking part in such an event if possible.

Edited by erik

There is usually a banger wreckup held every day.. sometimes more than 1 that you can go along to and do pretty much what ever you want

I think what he's after is an organised practice session. I wouldn't mind taking part in such an event if possible.

If im free I may also turn up, cant say im one of the fastest but I have won 2 or 3 races.

:thumbup: You dont want to go Allstars Server, it smells..... add me on msn sashamartindale@msn.com and just pester the hell out of me and sooner or later i will give in and host.. but we have planned a wreck up on Xmas day.. so feel free to come

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..