DK Hire Car

gary@ftooz.co.uk

was one hell of a crash 650 was parked towards end of home straight 732 came out the bend with 152 right on his back bumper 732 saw the car swerved to the left but sworder would not of seen the parked car and hit it flat out and pushed car nearly onto the center green god knows how but mick was out of his car as quick as a flash straight over to mark kiff and after about a min he was out to and shaking hands with sworder very nast crash and lets hope both of them are ok the cars look at lot worse then the pics show but at least mick and mark walked away

Edited by travel365

happen right in front of me... was surprised but very relieved to see them both walk away from that 1.... 

god knows how but mick was out of his car as quick as a flash straight over to mark kiff ....... well done mick...  appl.gif  appl.gif

Good to hear both guys are ok after such a nasty shunt.

To be honest, does now put the fear of god into me, but if Daz can get the car fixed, I will still av a go.  scared15.gif

Something might be telling me its a bad idea tho !  ohmy.gif

Just spoken to Daz and the car he says I will be racing is the car Daz was using himself at Arena, therefore the car that got badly damaged was Daz's new shale car ! It is repairable tho.

But he did say Mick's car was a write off  banghead2.gif

Edited by PB - 525

dont be put off mav crashes as big as that are very rare just bad look all around

yep daz normally hires the pink one out that he used yesterday i think the only reason mark kiff 650 was out in the silver car was because he had engine probs with his own car and as kitson had the silver one guess they came to a deal which could be a costly one now

I bet Mark Kiff is kicking himself that he didn't take the damage included option for the Hire Car  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

It's a shame the outside wheel is on the 152 car, or else you'd see just how bent the chassis was!!

Edited by BB_622

I bet Mark Kiff is kicking himself that he didn't take the damage included option for the Hire Car  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

12918[/snapback]

How does that work then BB?

Is it a case of anyone who wishes to race the car pay a set fee above the hire charge to cover any repairs?

And if the hirer doesnt choose to pay the said fee, then are they then liable for the whole cost of any repair?

Yeah Mav, your getting the red car for Hednesford. Daz will be out in the silver car this weekend.

The car is sat outside in a sory state - all the back corner / cage has been cut off and will be replaced for the weekend.

Yeah Mav, your getting the red car for Hednesford.

Here's a "before" picture of the affore-mentioned red car for you to look at Mav

Perhaps you could post the "after" pic once you've had yer run in it!! blink.gif

In all seriousness, Hope you have a good un m8 thumbup.gif

P.S

I presume this is indeed the car you mean BB,looks kinda pink to me   rofl.gif

post-47-1114005054_thumb.jpg

yes andy thats the car.

Had a practice at NIR in it in the wet in march, went ok.

Dreading the fact there may be no pre meeting practice at Hedno, as I was hoping to get a bit of confidence in braking for corner and finding an ease off point, turn in point etc, but I guess I will have to do that in my first heat now, so I will look even slower now whilst I bed myself in !

I keep checking the website to see if I am a "Booked" driver and will speak with Daz tonight tio confirm the details for Sunday, then all being well I will be set for Sunday. I have received my order of a pack of Pampers and a box of wet wipes in readiness  rofl.gif 

Hope to entertain and not let myself down  thumbup.gif

yes andy thats the car.

Had a practice at NIR in it in the wet in march, went ok.

Dreading the fact there may be no pre meeting practice at Hedno, as I was hoping to get a bit of confidence in braking for corner and finding an ease off point, turn in point etc, but I guess I will have to do that in my first heat now, so I will look even slower now whilst I bed myself in !

I keep checking the website to see if I am a "Booked" driver and will speak with Daz tonight tio confirm the details for Sunday, then all being well I will be set for Sunday. I have received my order of a pack of Pampers and a box of wet wipes in readiness  rofl.gif 

Hope to entertain and not let myself down  thumbup.gif

13953[/snapback]

just go out and enjoy your self  but remember 011.gif try not to entertain to much when im around  5.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..