Skins required for F2 and hotrod

Bleach

I apolagise for the spelling mistake, i was doing it in the very early hours of the morning, I will correct asap. :thumbs_up:

He asked for modern looking 'airbrush' style paint scheme and I have been recently experimenting with different colours and styles, obviously I got his wrong.

The purple/ blue body and orange bonnet was taken from FWJ's tar car and signs from scratch.

[attachmentid=12460]

Bleach, if you dislike this car then I'm sure that hutch will be the first to offer his services to you.

Also I apologise to you hutch for affending you with such a crap paint job.

Kruiz

Fair play for trying that wainmain colour scheme Kruiz ive noticed how the skin changes colour in different sun light even with my blurred vision :thumbup:

Maybe next time Kruiz dont bother posting in this thread and send it in a email always easier then reading half the guff that gets wrote in this thread...

cheers

parkles....

'Maybe next time Kruiz dont bother posting in this thread and send it in a email always easier then reading half the guff that gets wrote in this thread...

cheers

parkles....'

I will next time :thumbs_up:

PS thanks to everybody who gave it positive comments and advice :thumbs_up:

to be fair kruiz it is a good skin with a spelling mistake, happens to everyone. Hutch pointed it out cus thats the sort of mistake wud go on his car as it is his language lol.

Don't listen to people like hutch cus if you take your criticism off hutch and try and improve your car it would look crap.

Edited by Jimmy

HUTCH lets see your car then

that YOU painted,o have i not seen one you have painted is it because you have never painted one :shrug:

but you like extracting the urine out of other peeps cars which take them a long time :3:

if you spent hours on a car you would not like us to take the mick out of your car because you spelt 1 only 1 word wrong would you?if we all tuck the mick out of your car you would go mental and have a freddy at us all so stop takin the mick out of this car and grow up and even if there is a word spelt wrong go and p/m them so they can change it or improve it don't get takin the mick when its not needed.

so grow up and if you think its rubbish then don't say that just say things to improve but not bad points

Edited by kane

I cant believe whats wrong with some people .. especially Hutch .. seeing that you are 28 years old

and still acting like a baby .. grow up ffs, everybody should be happy that there are skinpainters who are

offering there services to ukdirt members .. i think its a nice and tidy skin and something different then most

skins so good work Kruiz keep it up m8 :thumbup: .. i also sometimes dont like a skin that someone

painted like i think we all have sometimes... so what .. but you can see that those people have spent a lot

of time and effort in it, .. and as a skinpainter meself, i ask people what they want on there car, sponsors,

cartoons, colours etc and i paint a skin the way they want it ...

My suggestion to you Hutch is that you paint a skin, post it up here and then we will see how you did it as

its very easy to slag people of and not knowing what on earth your talking about !!

Cheers

Mark

ok i'll paint a skin, kruiz did you use paint shop pro adobe or crayola art pack?

i'll need to download it :shrug:

Photoshop :thumbs_up:

If thats your first attempt, its better than my first attempt, but the side panel signs go off the templates in places.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..