saddam swinging

Cod120

its link removed if you want it it is uncut you do see him hanging dont view if you are offended easily Admin remove if you feel this is unsuitable but it is real life footage

EDIT: Let's refrain from posting links to the video (or indeed the video itself) on this forum.

Edited by Kevin

ive just seen it on a well known site for showing these sorts of videos. was just gonna post and ask if it was okto post a link, saw this and found my answer. shame as everyone who wants to see him suffer should be able to in my opinion. the website you are looking for but will have to navigate around to find the video is:

www.ogrish.com

the above isnt a link its merely a website. you have to find the vid for yourselves therefore i hope admin shouldnt have the right to remove this post. :2: and enjoy the death of possibly the worlds most hated man. if you havnt gathered already i dont like saddam much.

yay saddam is dead- :groupwave::party37::intheclub:

yay saddam is dead- :groupwave::party37::intheclub:

Agreed. I'm a great believer in the Death Penalty, and as such, think that was a punishment to fit the crime(s).

No doubt the inbreds who call themselves "Amnesty International" will moan, but I don't care.

Lmao Erik

I jsut viewed the video and personally i dont think saddam deserved it...

He deserved to be tortured for the rest of his life, and then hung at old age after suffering for years!

Im also a great beliver in the death penatly, bring it back i say!

He certainly got what he deserved. We should do that in this country :thumbs_up:

The only video I saw of him hanging was bad quality on a camera phone, has anyone got a better quality full length video? if so could you PM me the link.

:2:

Just found a video of it also. Saw them putting the noose round his neck and just couldn't watch it any further :unsure:

Oh dear, you wouldn’t make a very good executioner Craig! :whistling:

I have to admit that im squeamish too, I don’t like watching things like that, but in the end I did and it wasn’t that gruesome. His head stayed on and everything. :rofl:I remember a few years ago back in school in the Biology lessons when they were cutting up lungs and stuff, most people went rushing forward to get a good view and I stayed at the back, the teachers were like, “hay Richard come up the front so you can see” and I was like “sod that, il stay here thanks” :D

EDIT: Language

Edited by Kevin

No dont bring it back because then the UK will hang us chavs and the country will be roaming with Emos and goths :3:

:rofl: Can you blame them?

No dont bring it back because then the UK will hang us chavs and the country will be roaming with Emos and goths :3:

good point sash if they brought it back u would be gone in 60 seconds :rofl:

I think they should have let the SAS have a couple of hours with him!!!

I didn't realise there were gays in the SAS :blink:

I think Saddam would rather be hung than ass raped by a Squadron of Scottish SAS :rofl:

Edited by Rikard

There were a load of Emo's at my college.

They are basicly strange people, excentric, and wear wired stuff. Usually dark colours. The boys uaually wear very tight black jeans or trousers. They have funny haircuts with their hair usually over their face. Some times black nail varnish (on the boys as well) Emo is actually short for "Emotional" they like music like indy, and other stuff.

This is just some basic traits. They come in a wide variety and most are different from each other. The good thing about them though is that 95% of them arn't violent, unlike Chavs! :thumbs_down:

They are basicly strange people, excentric, and wear wired stuff. Usually dark colours. The boys uaually wear very tight black jeans or trousers. They have funny haircuts with their hair usually over their face. Some times black nail varnish (on the boys as well) Emo is actually short for "Emotional" they like music like indy, and other stuff.

This is just some basic traits. They come in a wide variety and most are different from each other. The good thing about them though is that 95% of them arn't violent, unlike Chavs! :thumbs_down:

oh rite cheers for that rikard

I know what you mean about chavs....think they own the place :rofl: like to know why they tuck their trousers or jeans into their socks :blink: looks....rather pathetic...

oh rite cheers for that rikard

I know what you mean about chavs....think they own the place :rofl: like to know why they tuck their trousers or jeans into their socks :blink: looks....rather pathetic...

Rikard you forgot to say they slit their wrists aswel.. and i dont tuck my trackies into my socks. i only wear jeans.. and i dont wear burberry..

Oh and 1 more thing.. we do own the place..

Let me tell you a story...A couple of days ago i went to the shop to buy a pint of milk for the cat :3: .. and i took the step dads Sat Nav.. anyway there were these Chavs sitting at the end of this alley way,so i carried on walking with the Sat Nav zipped up in my pocket.. the mugs were staring me out so i continued to look at hte floor..just then the Sat Nav went "Beep....in 300ft turn left." this lad got up and said.. Oi c**t what did your misses just say... i looked at him and said. she called your mum fat.....then i legged it back home....now kids. the morrol of that story is stay away from chavs that have been drinking White Lightening

Edited by sashjag

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..