st day track pics

ALi P

Hi all

thanks to Grayspeed I have some ariel shots of the unusual st Day track. If anyone wants these with a view to maybe doing a Cornish track for the first time ever please give me a shout. Of course I can get as many  normal level track photos as required.

Alan Parkinson

ALi P

Hi all

thanks to Grayspeed I have some ariel shots of the unusual st Day track. If anyone wants these with a view to maybe doing a Cornish track for the first time ever please give me a shout. Of course I can get as many  normal level track photos as required.

Alan Parkinson

ALi P

13001[/snapback]

Yes please Ali P, i took loads and loads myself when down for the Boneshayker so the aerial ones would be great.

Im also after lots for Smeatharpe if you have any? Again an aerial one would be ace to.

Cheers

Dazza

p.s email addy is mrgal772@aol.com

Smeatharpe is apprently under going works shortly to lengthen the straights and make the corners wider (personally i think it will make it crap for bangers, hot rod track!) so the track will be out of date by the end of the season.  Keep it bangerstyleee tho biggrin.gif

Looking gd tho, who is this track maker i wonder....

• 1 year later...

Whats happening with skeggy? I have a shale test version but that was about ayear ago. Is anyone still develping it or has everyone given up with it, because it wasn' that far from being finished. (although i think it was a bit too big).

I reckon the alterations going on to Smeatharpe will make it a BETTER banger track and the rest of the formulas will find it easier as I think it will make the track a bit easier to overtake on. The only thing is what are they doing to the pits as i believe that the pit space needs expanding as Autospeed are attracting bigger amounts of cars every time. Take Teamarama coming soon they have 100+ cars booked and Saloons and Stock Rods how are they going to fit so many cars into such a small space? The alterations will make the track faster and wider. Having had said that i am listening to the Wurzels while writing this..........

Whats happening with skeggy? I have a shale test version but that was about ayear ago. Is anyone still develping it or has everyone given up with it, because it wasn' that far from being finished. (although i think it was a bit too big).

I think skeggy was scrapped years ago as it was the wrong size

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..