My offline f2

martwisely

Hello ive had another attempt at an f2

[attachmentid=12588]

[attachmentid=12589]

Thoughts on it and how i could improve on it! And any ideas what i could maybe put on the bonnet as it kinda is a bit bare!

Cheers Martin :thumbup:

post-783-1167934456.png

post-783-1167934550.png

Hello ive had another attempt at an f2

[attachmentid=12588]

[attachmentid=12589]

Thoughts on it and how i could improve on it! And any ideas what i could maybe put on the bonnet as it kinda is a bit bare!

Cheers Martin :thumbup:

I personally always find it difficult as to what to put on the bonnet, usually checks etc is the only thing i can come up with. As for improving it, maybe it could do with coach lines, it would help make it look less bare and always help to make a car look more life like. Also i think the roof would look better the same blue as the rest of the body rather than white.

Hope that helps,

Kruiz

Edited by Kruiz 136

any ideas what i could maybe put on the bonnet as it kinda is a bit bare!

I agree with Kruiz, coach lines will give the skin more "structure" and help break up the big bare parts.

If you want to fill a space but don't know what to put in it how about a nice Scottish flag or two? :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..