Rendering guides

Kruiz 136

Hi,

I have recently aquired a copy of 3d max.

I would like to have a go at rendering, im sure there must be a few about somewhere, so can anyone point me in the direction of a rendering guide please?

(I checked the tutorials at the top of the forum, but there is nothing there? :shrug: )

Thanks

Kruiz

Edited by Kruiz 136

Try here :thumbup:

Thanks Eri, I have managed to get the model into max and got an overall render, but no skin appears?

Unfortunately some of the images in that tutorial are missing and I can't seem to get the tga to show up in the render?

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Kruiz

Don't forget to check out some of the links in my signature :thumbup:

I asked Kev 149 about putting them into the tutorial section of the forum, but I never got a reply :shrug:

Cheers Rikard, although trailers scenery etc. is a bit advanced for me, as i am still struggling to get the wheels on lol, but im sure eventually they wil come in handy, can't complain really though i have only had the program a day, and ive only spent about an hour on it so far. :o

Thanks for the help guys. :thumbs_up:

Kruiz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..