BRAMPTON

daz252

I will be racing Brampton team meeting this sunday there are a lot of teams going to this meeting it should be good

so if you go please stop by and say hello and for the small magority build a banger and have a go   LOL

i might goto brampton this sunday but no idea were track is,is ther a website for the track and list of teams racing,if poss name of road track is on so i can do a route of how to get there lol,either brampton or warton but not seen any news yet of mm drivers  thumbs_down.gif

gl daz if i go i'll come and say hello

Edited by chris

i might goto brampton this sunday but no idea were track is,is ther a website for the track and list of teams racing,if poss name of road track is on so i can do a route of how to get there lol,either brampton or warton but not seen any news yet of mm drivers  thumbs_down.gif

gl daz if i go i'll come and say hello

13211[/snapback]

Check there website out Cap, it's got a drivers list on there aswell as directions.

There website is here

Guest snappy

Hi there everyone,Brampton is a fantastic day out some fantastic racing,sunday will be a brill day so come on guys get ur cars booked in.   SNAPPY    thumbup.gif  thumbs_up.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..