Need help with Colin McRae rally 2005 & GTA San Andreas

Haadee#525

1.San Andreas : i downloaded Dodge Charger but i don't know how to add it in game

2.Colin McRae rally 2005 : i got the game in .iso file loaded it into Daemon Tools , when i start the game im getting cd control thats good then my screen turns into black for 15 seconds.After that i get a message

[attachmentid=12731]

post-1027-1168553561_thumb.jpg

1.San Andreas : i downloaded Dodge Charger but i don't know how to add it in game

Some of the cars for San Andreas come with "auto-installers" which mean you just click on the right icon and it will install itself. Be aware though, as it will over write an existing car in the game. Also note that installing those mods can crash the game and muck it up good, so make sure you back up all your save games before trying any downloaded stuff in the game - and that goes for most other games as well lol.

Some of the downloads for San Andreas have to be installed manually, I don't know how to do that, try reading the "read me" file if you can understand it, if not choose a car with an auto installer.

Good luck! :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..