Driven to Destruction on XBox

Flyinsi

• 4 weeks later...

I have it on ps2 aswell. Brings back memories of destruction derby when it was simple like british banger racing. I find it very easy to do follow ins. I just get behind them on straight and keep on throttle until end up in wall. I like the trailer racing but it would be better with actual caravans:(

cheers

sparky

• 1 year later...

Flyinsi i have got it for the xbox. It was released in New Zealand called TEST DRIVE EVE OF DESTRUCTION and as New Zealand uses the same format xbox as ours (PAL) it works on an english xbox.

I got mine of ebay for £12 including postage and packaging, but i bet some of the online export shops will sell it online to you

This is the exact same game as the ps2 driven to destruction game as my brother has the ps2 version of the game. Why its called a different name i dont now :shrug: but i rekond the xbox version is slightly better as it lets you put your own soundtrack cd (background music) in :thumbup: and the graphics are the more or less the excatly the same as the ps2

i hope that helps

Criggy

P.S. i would sell your mine but its my favourite game on the xbox :thumbup:

Flyinsi i have got it for the xbox. It was released in New Zealand called TEST DRIVE EVE OF DESTRUCTION and as New Zealand uses the same format xbox as ours (PAL) it works on an english xbox.

I got mine of ebay for £12 including postage and packaging, but i bet some of the online export shops will sell it online to you

This is the exact same game as the ps2 driven to destruction game as my brother has the ps2 version of the game. Why its called a different name i dont now :shrug: but i rekond the xbox version is slightly better as it lets you put your own soundtrack cd (background music) in :thumbup: and the graphics are the more or less the excatly the same as the ps2

i hope that helps

Criggy

P.S. i would sell your mine but its my favourite game on the xbox :thumbup:

i got it on ps2 its easy to do folliwins with high speed when u start up the game go on optcions thien feats then go on turb boost

Best banger racing game for a long time and developed by Monster Games, who of course did Nascar Heat. To help with follow ins go to Feats in the options menu, and switch on Turbo. If its not switchonable it'll tell you how to unlock it. Hardcore mode is cool as well, makes the game faster and harder. Checkhttp://mgiracing.com/ for gameography

and

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Test-Drive-Eve-of-De...1QQcmdZViewItem

for a us seller willing to post to uk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..