RL skin

Haadee#525

Here RL skin of my favorite driver #13 PEEWEE (i know renders aint beautiful)

he raced this ambulance at 2004 European Open at Warneton (B)

comments welcome

[attachmentid=12840]

[attachmentid=12841]

[attachmentid=12842]

:2:

post-1027-1168981673.jpg

post-1027-1168981721.jpg

post-1027-1168981745.jpg

yes this 1 he drove in at european championship 2004 at warneton

the other 1 (on render at topic of merc ambu & volvo hearse) he drove in Belgian Open 1 2005 Warneton - in that car he broke his legs after huge follow in by Ralle 37 (Team Headless)

[attachmentid=12876]

[attachmentid=12877]

post-1027-1169153536.jpg

post-1027-1169153568.jpg

Edited by Haadee#525

Judging by the state of the grey ambulance in the pictures, he was lucky not to be killed.

And he went back to racing after that :o

Edited by erik

Judging by the state of the grey ambulance in the pictures, he was lucky not to be killed.

Yeah, and in ANOTHER Merc Ambulance, you'd think he'd have learnt his lesson the first time lol

Edited by Kruiz 136

Not nice posting pictures of a crash where the driver was hurt :3:

Not something I wanted to view again :thumbs_down:

True, I was there and it was horrable accident

Obviously that merc was soo rotten , usually you hear the sound of crashing/crunching metal , but now the impact sounded like someone hitting with a hammer on wood ....

After a few weeks in a Belgium hospital he was allowed to be transported to his local Hospital in the north of Holland and stayed another few weeks there to recover.

A few months after the accident and he was able to walk he was sitting on the car of the driver who gave him the follow-in at the Warneton Worldcup 2005 parade lap... wich was a very good moment in my point of vieuw and says alot about what sort of people we need in our beloved sport :thumbup: It was an accident and no hard feelings afterwards...

IPB Image

Yeah, and in ANOTHER Merc Ambulance, you'd think he'd have learnt his lesson the first time lol

No , he never raced a merc again afterwards, the blue one was his first one , the grey one was his second one.... His first real outing after the accident was at a Dirt rodeo meeting in the summer of 2006, in Kollum in the north of Holland in this rather unusual car for Dutch bangermeetings :appl:

IPB Image

The pictures of the crash look very nasty, he must have been lucky to keep his legs if they were folded up into the metal like that. Must have some guts to come back after that, and good to see there were no hard feelings. :thumbs_up:

Nice skin Haadee :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..