new track for game

TADS

urmmmm im wondering how u get ya texure to follow ya track instead of it just being placed on top of it i have been changing the uvw map settings but cant seam to get it to follow the track can someone plz advise me how this is dun

THANKS

TADS

Think warneton is more a mini nascar track then venray .. still guess venray wouldnt add anything

new to the game i guess... Some of our dutch members maybe need to learn a bit english before

replying and posting over here ... MrTerp why on earth are you posting those venray pics over and

over .. people allready answered your question about venray track, no need to post pics.. :3:

Cheers

Mark

I was one of asking for venray more than ones some time ago, but after rethinking this all again and due to the races i saw their last season i agree that this Venray would add nothing to this league.... but how about Posterholt?? It´s much more a good track for using bumpers due of the narrow turns

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..