The proof that Americans are stupid

erik

:rofl: chops

And kane, I'm a Scotsman (and proud of it), not American, British, European or anything like that.

Scotlands in britain you prat :blink: so you are british. Also britains in europe so your also european

Edited by Ryano

IS ERIK

AMERICAN ??

WELL HE IS A GIRL

[attachmentid=13386]

ANY WAY WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT POST WHERE IT SAID SHOULD ERIK BE BANNED THE VOTING THING

BRING IT BACK WHOEVER PUT IT ON

i'll vote and guess what it'll be Yes :coffee:

Thing is Kane, you cannot talk, you've wound up a few on here to...................

:rofl: chops

And kane, I'm a Scotsman (and proud of it), not American, British, European or anything like that.

Scotlands in britain you prat :blink: so you are british. Also britains in europe so your also european

I refuse to refer to myself as British or European, end of.

:rofl: readin this thread now, that video was quite funny but then further down your all discussin who comes from where who invented nudist beaches and who found america first, and who actually givs two ___ about eriks sexuality lmao evryones goin crazy...........

funny pics tho people :appl:

:rofl: Munster

I had better refrain from bending down to change wheels on the Saab now, if Courty is going to make a habit of standing next to it like that.

Edited by erik

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..