Scottish Real Life Banger Skinpack

MURPHY-111

Well av been on this forum and been using uk dirt for over 2 month's . And av noticed something , no just scottish banger skinpacks for bangers ........ all are dominated by english cars ....... why want we have a plain scottish skinpack......so for my plan,

my plan is to include the major scottish driver's ... including

Coal Power - fife

The Young Ones - Aberdeenshire

and other random drivers that have no teams.....

If anyone is willing to paint any of the skins i could make an effort to get pictures to paint.....

And finnaly i dont care who dosn't like my idea ....... you dont need to race them but for the mass that are scottish on this forum i think they may want this to happen.....

if you wish to paint a skin please inform me BEFORE you have done so to reduce doubles ect.

cheerz

MURPHY-111

Edited by MURPHY-111

Well av been on this forum and been using uk dirt for over 2 month's . And av noticed something , no just scottish banger skinpacks for bangers ........ all are dominated by english cars ....... why want we have a plain scottish skinpack......so for my plan,

my plan is to include the major scottish driver's ... including

Coal Power - fife

The Young Ones - Aberdeenshire

and other random drivers that have no teams.....

If anyone is willing to paint any of the skins i could make an effort to get pictures to paint.....

And finnaly i dont care who dosn't like my idea ....... you dont need to race them but for the mass that are scottish on this forum i think they may want this to happen.....

if you wish to paint a skin please inform me BEFORE you have done so to reduce doubles ect.

cheerz

MURPHY-111

i would do some scottish cars if i can find some pics ill have a look

what about the mob and krazy krew lol

This has potential. I would be willing to do more Scottish cars if you have pictures, I'll also have a look on the various sites. I did a couple of Crimond banger skins a while back, due to serious boredom. In the zip file are Jim Riddel 223's Volvo estate (he raced a 740 but I had to paint it on the 240e chassis) and Andrew Webster (I think) 273 Bluebird tex's and drivers txt are in the zip file.

[attachmentid=13333]

223and273.zip

i have quite alot of banger pics from cowdenbeath and Crimond.. so i could ( maybe ) paint a few

Brilliant bud :thumbup: erm.... i think if we get more intrest i would look to put 40 + cars into the pack

and thanks erik :thumbup: it could be something big but we still need more people.

also does anyone have any pictures of mr grumpys hearse from the banger world cup 2006 ?

I would also paint a few if i get a minute. And there is good pictures from most big banger meetings from all over the country @ www.roskos-stox.net and i'm pretty sure "Grumpys Hearse" is on there under world cup meeting

is this 1 any use its not very good

Nice One Mate. Thatll go into the pack

i'm not familiar with the mob and krazy krew so someone will need to help me with teem members ect.

its best if we start on one team at a time..... so if anyone could try grumpys hearse or any other the mod cars that would be appreciated :thumbup:

I did this skin earlier, John Riddel #223 raced a small Jap car at Crimond, but I had to paint the skin on the Fiesta chassis as it looked most like it.

[attachmentid=13364]

Great :thumbup: Into the skinpack its going ... av had a look at the mob and coal powers site .

some intressting pictures and if anyone could do any on the this link that would be great

http://pic4.piczo.com/weegeorge-themob/?g=26272408&cr=4

cheerz

i'm not familiar with the mob and krazy krew so someone will need to help me with teem members ect.

its best if we start on one team at a time..... so if anyone could try grumpys hearse or any other the mod cars that would be appreciated :thumbup:

:rofl: Quality. You want to put together a Scottish Skinpack yet your not familiar with the Mob or Krazy Krew drivers!

sorry, I just found that funny :scared15:

:rofl: Quality. You want to put together a Scottish Skinpack yet your not familiar with the Mob or Krazy Krew drivers!

sorry, I just found that funny :scared15:

Ah dont like them that much :banghead2: so i dont need to know them :rofl: tyo for life

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..