putting decals/logos onto skins

jonmuz

I use photoshop to do skins in so dont know if its exactly the same but here goes anyway.

1. Up top of page u have file,edit,image etc. Well pick FILE then OPEN then select whateva file u want to use as the decal. And click open.

2. Now it should be opened (In Its own window). I use the rectangular marquee tool to then mark round wht u want cut. Once you have what you want cutting marked out go back up to top of page and EDIT then CUT(If you know how use the hotkeys commands do that)

3. Now shut down the window that HAD the decal init to begin with. So we should be back onto our original template. Again if you know the hotkeys use them if not up top of page again go to EDIT then PASTE.

4. Now what we want to do is take away the edgin we don't want. For this i normally use majic wand. So click on the MAJIC WAND option on your toolbar. Then press anywhere you want to delete. It should just highlight the parts u want to delete. If it dos'nt and selects part u want to keep maybe try turning down the TOLERANCE (up top on option bar) to diffrent figure for example from 100% to maybe 50%

Hope this helps

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..