Wintry Spells..

martwisely

Whats the weather like with you!

Post up your pics of Snow! None lying here atm but supposed to be heavy snow showers later on.

So will post up some hopefully when it does :king:

:thumbup: Cheers Martin :thumbup:

All we get on the South Cost where I am is just crappy ground frost :(

But we had about a cm last week! :thumbup::rofl:

Last night we were meant to get 6 inches, but all we got was drizzel :shrug:

I'll take a pic tomorrow morning, and fingers crossed, it will be a :191:

You sure that aint your car Aub! Radio One in your village. Was it for a feature on Trout!!! Sounds fishy to me!

Would have taken some pics today if I had known - Oxfordshire Highways ran out of grit!!!!

Was a nightmare retriving them trollies today.

More out of control than me in me F2!

[attachmentid=13350]

this was at 7.30 this am it got much worse lol radio 1 was reporting from my village today :thumbup:

ps that aint my car btw lol

Whos the little black guy with the xray eyes??

:rofl:

[attachmentid=13350]

this was at 7.30 this am it got much worse lol radio 1 was reporting from my village today :thumbup:

ps that aint my car btw lol

Whos the little black guy with the xray eyes??

:rofl::thumbup:

To recreate your very own South Devon ' wintery scene', simply open your bath room window for an hour or so to let the room aclimatise and get the wind circulating properly, turn your shower onto full blast, ( preferably with cold water for the best effect) and thats it! Bog all snow and lashings of wind and rain. :banghead2:

The more keener amongst you may also wish to borrow a neighbours boat to place in the garden and ask some gyppos or pikeys to come round and rummage through your bins and garden, then you can recreate your very own ' runaground' ship with salvagers to top it off.

Alright, I'll get me coat and shut the door on the way out. :scared15:

Ha half term this week no accounts..anyway, it doesnt get that snowy down plymouth, but its bitterly cold and still you get people(druggies) going out with no T-Shirt on and all the girls(slags) walking round with short skirts on showing their hairy backside all the time.. :scared15:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..