Help Matching Fonts

martin379

Hi,

Wondering if any of you can help me match 4 fonts to the ones in the pic below. The bits I'm after are, the "Salvage Services" bit, the "207" on the side and on the roof # plate, also the "MILBER" bit. If any of you can help it would be much appreciated.

post-908-1171050640_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Wondering if any of you can help me match 4 fonts to the ones in the pic below. The bits I'm after are, the "Salvage Services" bit, the "207" on the side and on the roof # plate, also the "MILBER" bit. If any of you can help it would be much appreciated.

The Salvage Spares is based on the font LHF Speedstyle but then hand edited by the signwriter. You could use "Signwriters HouseScript" to look familar.

The number is also just a standard masked painted number. But the closest you could match with a font is maybe "Dry Goods" and hand edit the base of the number.

The "Milber" is again edited by the signwriter to look like its been scattered. There is a font called "Ddaft" which is fairly similar to that. But easiest way to do it i found was make a decal up from new for example (M then do your blending touches. Then right click the layer for the M and duplicate layer and then change the second(duplicated)M to I and position whateva way u want and so on.

Hope this helps you out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..