All the best with the racing Dale :thumbs_up:

Cheers

Lakey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

He deffo enjoyed it !

'er indoors' has been watching too many 'crash' tapes Spud lol got her a bit anxious to say the least :thumbup: at least when he got followed in at Wimbo she wasnt expecting it !

Out on the highstreet he shouts ' spuds lorry' right in me ear and I nearly t-boned the silver vauxhall looking round :scared15:

We are going to try and get back again later in the year for sure as he still wont shut up about it !!

Good pic Sparky, cheers!

Edited by Cabs

Lol, any reason for his sudden outburst? Shew mum the website earlier, and she said that was alright for making all the teas. Lol. Yeah will be good to see ya again, can you make any Spedeworth meets this yeah?

Aldershot, Eastbourne, Wimbledon, Ipswich, and Yarmouth are all penciled in at the moment, along with some Birminghams and a Hednesford thrown in lol. Also hope to get back to Mildenhall end of the year for some more sideways fun!

Glad to see you enjoyed your nights racin in "Bonnie Scotland"

Dale certainly didnt look out of place for his first time around the Racewall

Never did manage to catch up with ya for a blether, was expecting you to come out on track for the scrutineering as I was weighing the minis that particular night...

Hopefully catch up with ya sometime in the future.

:2:

'MEK

post-47-1241018270.jpg

post-47-1241018295.jpg

post-47-1241018322.jpg

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..