updates to my website

jay427

Hello all just to let you all no that now i have a national i will be taking photos at every stage off the strip down a rebuild off the car, as i no some people have asked me on my site to show pictures of how a national goes together. :2:

Please take a look at the site regulary to look for updates.

If you would like a link on the website just e-mail me or pm me on here and i will add it to the site.

TEAM PANTS RACING WEBSITE

Edited by pants827

• 1 month later...
heres a couple of peaks at the new national hot rod more on the team pants web site

:o

Oi Aussie...

Some bassa has jacked it up and nicked the alloys off it!

Can't leave yer car any where these days :coffee:

lol where do you think i got the alloys from :blink:

Yer as you can see thanks bro the national is getting there slowly.

I should finish all the internal panels this week so then it will go and have the frame painted before we start putting every thing back on the car.

Just ordered all braided brake and fuel lines :shrug: why are they that expensive, but i suppose its better to stop than ram the the wall flat out when the brakes boil up :banghead2:

Keep checking back for more update and pictures as we will put them on as we get them.

Thanks jay

Nice car, nice workshop. :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks scrapman yer car getting there now and as for the workshop getting better now i have sold a rookie rod and one of the 2 litres im starting to get there with abit more room :rofl:

I will add some pictures next week of the frame all painted in are new wacky colour.

Guest Scrapman53

Just a thought. Square on pics of the car before it's painted and signwritten would be ideal for modeling the car in 3dMax for RFactor. (If it's not already been arranged).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The car is looking great. Wd m8. :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks mate after all the probs we have had with the car it does now all seem to be worth it, got the thing running today and does sound sweet so now just got to set it up then off for a practice to get ready for ipswich b/h monday.

Then we are going to ireland nutts corner to have a go there so maybe see some off you there, we need to do ireland even if it will only be my second meeting as we need to do 3 meetings before the thunder 500 so i can do that and spedeweekend then national champ.

:2:

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a phone call from the team at foxhall Jay went out for his frist ever heat in the nationals in heat 2 track was totally soaked puddles everwhere and Jay lined up at the back of the grid , he went on to finish 7TH !!! in his first ever national race .

Here is the report from the national hot rod web site :-

Heat 2: 170 303 41 2 61 198 427 277 67 14

Still v. wet. 41 came from back to put pressure on 911

for next heat. Impressive debut for 427

Updates to the diary section including press releases and pics from this weekends tour to Ireland , hoping to have live updates and more pictures as i get them sent from the team GOOD LUCK IN IRELAND BRUV :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..