Horse on Oppo!!

Rikard

Now thats what u call bangers oops mean horse racing :rofl::appl:

no offence but before posting things like this have some thought.

The accident left Stacy with a severe brain injury, three fractured vertebrae and two

fractured ribs. In a coma for 23 days, she was not expected to survive.

“She’s a miracle. She should not be here,” said Jan Hortyk, who has been caring

for Stacy since the accident.

Today, at the age 44 and with more than 20 surgeries since her accident, Stacy is

able to walk and talk, but still requires full-time care.

no offence but before posting things like this have some thought.

The accident left Stacy with a severe brain injury, three fractured vertebrae and two

fractured ribs. In a coma for 23 days, she was not expected to survive.

“She’s a miracle. She should not be here,” said Jan Hortyk, who has been caring

for Stacy since the accident.

Today, at the age 44 and with more than 20 surgeries since her accident, Stacy is

able to walk and talk, but still requires full-time care.

I'm sure she knew the dangers of horse racing and that many people have died doing it.

I didn't mean to cause any offense, consider this video a tribute to Stacy for surviving the accident.

:thumbs_up:

I thought it was a bit bad evrybody laughin, shocked me to be honest :thumbs_down:

The crash itself may not be that funny, but the fact a Horse is on Oppo is. :rofl:

Its obviously a shame that the women was hurt, but she has recovered. The two horses died was also a shame, but then again hundreds of Cows die each day to make the burgers we munch on at Banger Meetings, and no one thinks thats bad lol. :55_55:

rikard makes a good point tbh everyone is quick to shout about animal cruelty buts whats the difference between that and slitting a pigs throat and hangin it out to dry? :shrug:

Who slits a pigs throat and hangs it out to dry !! Halal shops! Most people dont agree with that,thats done due to religion,most abbotiors use a much more humane way of culling........

Hey it aint our fault the horse cant go in the right direction :appl:

A few seem to think that this unfortunate accident is funny and amusing :3::3:... to a hell of a lot of people this is an enjoyable sport and they pay money at the gate to watch the sport they enjoy.. A lot of sports carry risks and the participants know the risk's and unfortunately some people do get hurt or even killed. You folk that think this video is funny i ask you now how you would feel if you were standing watching a great banger race and some driver went on oppo and had a head on and seriously injured someone or god forbid killed them and it was posted on a different sports forum for members to laugh and ridicule it.. posts like this imo doesnt show this forum in a good way. Rikard i know your intention was for entertainment and not to demise anyone in anyway but have a thought m8.....

Edited by Cod120

I didnt find that video funny... My mum n sis have 2 pony's and a horse, there expensive compaired to cows... And put yourself in stacy's positions, how would you like to be sat on the back of horse than see a figger come at you? Try riding a horse its blo**y scary.

Ta tom

I didnt find that video funny... My mum n sis have 2 pony's and a horse, there expensive compaired to cows... And put yourself in stacy's positions, how would you like to be sat on the back of horse than see a figger come at you? Try riding a horse its blo**y scary.

Ta tom

:o so a horse cost more than cows so if a horse was cheaper than a cows we wud all be eating horse burgers? ;)

i agree with Rik here that i found it funny that the horse was runing into the riders the wrong way :scared15: not at the person gettin hurt?

just my thoghts :shrug:

It was an American horse. Nuff said!

Rikard hav u not thought twice yet? Is there anything inside your head? bloody ell get some sense :banghead2:

Why are you having a go at me for what Vixtro said? :rofl:

Either you mind works in crazy ways or you need glasses! :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..