ex danny hunt saloon

chops660

Scrapman, I wasn't accusing you of having a go at me...I know you weren't.

"Sparky" is having a go at me for "talking rubbish"....doesn't anybody see the irony in that? The phrase "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" comes to mind. I hope some crazy Fifer gives you the big follow in you deserve.

Walker, the English will indeed have a go at anything, but they become "British" by the time they have failed.

Edited by erik

Considering you are actually talking rubbish just about every time I see you're name on this forum I think I have a right to tell you. The car was so blatantly obvious to who it was by the colour scheme, to any stocks fan with any sense. For a man that has ventured just about anywhere but Cowdenbeath you cannot comment on any of the cars. Most of crimonds cars look like they've been nicked from somewhere and dumped on the track. If they had anywhere near as good preperation as the Cowdie cars then maybe crimond would get somewhere.

cheers

sparky

ps. pot call kettle black? At least I am racing in ukdirt not hanging around being a **insert you're own sweary word here**

Most of crimonds cars look like they've been nicked from somewhere and dumped on the track. If they had anywhere near as good preperation as the Cowdie cars then maybe crimond would get somewhere.

ps. pot call kettle black? At least I am racing in ukdirt not hanging around being a **insert you're own sweary word here**

The Crimond cars may look like they've been nicked from somewhere, but Cowdenbeath cars actually have.

As for the "At least..." part, at least I'll be racing proper Bangers, and not "Prostocks".

Wow hold on a second . Whats wrong with pro stocks. there superb to watch same with bangers. but none of ur stolen cars that are raced at crimond :rofl: And at least our bangers go right way round unlike the bangers at crimond that go the f2 way .

Now let me get my coat and I will go :rofl:

And at least our bangers go right way round unlike the bangers at crimond that go the f2 way .

um hang on walker your actually wrong they go the right way round :3:

They go the Rightway round as proven in the below pic.

[attachmentid=13968]

so actually pay attention before you open yer trap! :3:

post-783-1172677670.jpg

Oh and Erik, racing a crimond banger aint nowt to be showing off about, more contact in the prostocks than them :rofl:

Try and tell me that once you've seen a 1400cc meeting.

I've seen a number of meetings at crimond, most cars have had a brush down the side with a name and a wee cage put in.

We can't all afford (or steal) expensive stickers.

It entails making you're car look like a race car, rather than a clapped out road car that when people see gives stockcar racing a bad name :thumbup:

cheers

sparky

But they are, or were "clapped out road cars".

Lets get back to talking about this stunning saloon as am sick of going off topic now

:2: Walker

Hello :042:

I think the new 277 saloon is looking absoloutely great, Craig Jones has done a really good job of the signs.

Erik, tbh I like going to Crimond mainly to see the F2s and the 3/4 HotRods that race there lol But the bangers and the saloons/hot saloons/road going saloons(which never look like they could really go on a road),whatever you want to call them are beyond cr@p ! lol Sorry but thought I needed to say that. Sorry for going back off topic.

Marty

Edited by martin379

well i personally think Crimonds a great little track must be as ive done the 1200 Mile round trip 4 times now and never come away disapointed.

i went up last year to watchn the f2 qrs at cowdie and crimond and the loons were on both days and i can tell you now there were more loons at Crimond and they put on much better racing :thumbup::thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..