Public Photography Restrictions

Kruiz 136

Tony and the rest of his dead heads in parlemant have been at it again.

He has proposed to enforce restrictions that mean you can no longer take photographs in public places (anywhere accept your house basicly), unless you have a license to do so, which is likely to cost money to get.

This means that you could no longer dawdle around the pits taking a few pictures of the days Stock cars/bangers etc. without breaking a law. God knows how they are planning to monitor this, but the point is weather you are BWP or just an amateur photographer like myself and you, you cannot take pictures without breaking the law unless you get a license.

To try and help stop this from happening, sign this petition on the official government website (like the road tax one) and let our opinions be heard.

Petition: http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Photography/

It won't be long from now that you won't be able to do ANYTHING in this country without breaking a law of some sort. :thumbs_down::banghead2:

Thanks

Kruiz

Edited by Kruiz 136

noooooo!!! :thumbs_down:

i love taking pics in the pits!

i signed it

:thumbs_up:

I've signed that petiton Kruiz :thumbup:

It might also be an idea to sign the petition to get Blair to resign. :thumbup:

Wow thats the best petition i've seen yet, but tbh i dont think Gordon Brown or whoever comes in next will make much a difference for as long as power is with the Labour party :thumbs_down:

If I voted for anyone to be Prime Minister it would Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May :thumbup:;)

If I voted for anyone to be Prime Minister it would Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May :thumbup:;)

Those sound like good choices for PM :thumbup:

Though I think I'd prefer Andrew Emslie :thumbup:

Edited by erik

Those sound like good choices for PM :thumbup:

Though I think I'd prefer Andrew Emslie :thumbup:

If that happens the airlines would make a fortune as everyone emigrated

whats the point in petitions, they look at them, and then use them to light thier cigars...

I do agree that petitions are most the time completely pointless (especially the ones I set up to try and get teachers the sack :rolleyes: ), but without resorting to violence its the only thing we can do, and its better than doing nothing at all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..