[attachmentid=13950]

[attachmentid=13951]

Thanks Aub for the renders

any comments are welcome

post-147-1172611829.jpg

post-147-1172611853.jpg

post-147-1172611865.jpg

Hope you like it mate!

"WOW!!! I love it mate!!!!" :appl: Thankyou for doing me such a stunning skins mate :2: , (for those of you that dont know my brill new f2 skin was also done by Allan). I cant wait for the f1 season to start now to roll this baby out!! :thumbup:

Thanks again Allan

:2:

Criggy 96

:thumbup: My Apoligies about the sponsor on the side Criggy! :rolleyes:

Hi 'Badura_Racing258' ,

"Thats perfectly alright mate. Im quite happy with your name on my car because the sponsors of my race cars have to buy me a pint for every time i roll the car out at a meeting" :thumbup: (didnt you read the small print :surprise: ) and a bottle of Jack Daniels if i win the A-final :banana: (not much chance of me doing that!!)

Anyway as your name is on my new f2 aswell thats already 2 pints you owe me!!! :lol: (Arena and Newtongrange)

Only joking mate but if anyone wants to sponsor the future UK Dirt World Champion (me :rolleyes:) in this way, im open for offers!!!!!!! :thumbup:

:2:

Criggy 96

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..