decal needed

nath676

Bigmaus asks for to much tho :rofl:

So big maus has a great set of skins which Jock made him, he is also asking for many decals from other people but never stops asking. Why does anybody still speak to him the way he is just a spoilt brat.

cheers

sparky

ps. Cracking decals there mighty, they look superb on my ATR car lol.

sorry erik I disagree. Maus has asked lots of times for skins and hardly uses them . He has a elite then changes to randall after one month then changes to higgy the next etc.

Like his uncle willie uses randalls every season its like so it dont surprise me tbh :rofl:

What I was really getting at was...if he wants all these skins, he should paint them himself and waste his own time, rather than other peoples'.

No I was having ago at u erik. I am just saying that everytime maus has asked for a skin he has never used it and wasted folks time when they could of been doing something else etc.

So maus go and paint ur own skins :scared15:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..