big problem

Aub

:042: hello all

this is mostly aimed at people who have skins painted by me

Due to a major problem with my pc today all cars i have painted for the 2007 season have been lost(along with every other sodding file i had on here) i never saved them to disc because i had a problem with the cd drive that i was trying to fix but was to late as it seems what i have no idea why this happend so dont ask lol

anyway so all f2 cars i have painted i no longer have for a regrade etc etc it will involve u needing a whole new car i am sorry to say or just try and stay at the same grade lol

i was due to do kendos,fatdaves and my own f1s for the new season mine were nearly done but they now no longer exist so i guess me and fatdave wont be racing f1s just yet lol as the skinpack deadline will be here on tuesday and with no photoshop at the moment its not gonna happen i cant even use last years car as ive changed number :rofl:

also i have lost 3dmax so i wont be able to render for anybody either sorry to all who was waiting for a render from me

sorry to anyboy this will cause problems to

:banghead2::banghead2::banghead2: aub

Guest Scrapman53

Ouch Aub.

Do you have funds to buy another Hard Drive? They aren't that expensive (under £40 for 160gb).

If so, you could install Windows on the new one and put the old one in as a slave and drsg your skins over to the new drive.

Gutted for you Aub!

Have had a look but you didnt send me any files in the end because I am too stupid to put them in the game myself!

Hope you get things sorted and I will have to go back to my old self to ensure I stay white for as long as possible.

Edited by watto

Ouch Aub.

Do you have funds to buy another Hard Drive? They aren't that expensive (under £40 for 160gb).

If so, you could install Windows on the new one and put the old one in as a slave and drsg your skins over to the new drive.

aye i have the funds ok but now it has gone back to factory settings everything is fine so i can now put stuff on disc i just dont have the stuff i had lol

and watto i think you have done enough to go to yellow lol so new car needed then :rofl:

• 6 months later...

would u belive it its happend again :banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

trying to play rfactor froze then the rest as they say is history lol

so again i have no tgas of cars i have painted for anyone this year

sorry guys :thumbs_down:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..