p5b template

leewoods18

hi anyone got the rover p5b template that was released yesterday for free leagues?

nice car thanks all :thumbup:

new car was looking for the template was released in free leagues looks the part

made by parry i think but cant get template for it ;)

it was released thursday so why has to wait till he raced it thought he did thursday not being funny but what good is making a great car just for himself to race i know he has the right as he made it but i dont see no other modellers being like that :thumbs_down:

it was released thursday so why has to wait till he raced it thought he did thursday not being funny but what good is making a great car just for himself to race i know he has the right as he made it but i dont see no other modellers being like that :thumbs_down:

He and some other modellers seem to be doing that, and to be honest, I know they have the right to do so, but its starting to bug me.

I wouldn't mind if they released the template after they raced it, but with many cars, eg. the mk1 granada coupe limo, they still don't release the template even after it has been raced.

Edited by erik

yeah maybe Parry did race it on Thursday, but that doesnt mean he has released it... Just wait until he post the template up......He probs spent alot of time on that car.. so he has the right to test it out and release it when ever he wants....i would do the same if i was him.

Edited by adam836

i never release a templete untill ive raced it. its just nice to be the first to race one after hour of work making it. eric.. "so many" cars mk1 couple limo.... what else? starting to bug you? you started bugging me ages ago and i still have to read your crap.

Edited by FbF 656

Ooh, its just so unfair, make a cracking car and then dont let us use it.

Its just like making a cracking set up for a track and not sharing that out too! :rofl:

If anyone realy has the hump because somebody else has made a model and they wont release it to joe public, instead of moaning, why not just spend endless hours researching the dark arts of modeling and MAKE YER OWN!

Ooooh, whats this new template sitting on my desktop :scared15:

Lol

In my opinion by not releasing certain templates it makes the game more realistic. I mean look what happened with the Silver Cloud, EVERYONE used one when it was released and it became very boring very quick. When was the last time one was used???

In real life not everyone has the material and if that can be reflected in the game that can only be a good thing, surely??

Yh fine let everybody have the primeras, cavaliers, bluebirds etc, but when someone spends hours and hours researching for the old tin at least let them decide whether or not to release it and stop buggin g them.

:scared15: Remembers how many times I asked Rodder for the A60 Estate template :scared15:

Ooooh, whats this new template sitting on my desktop :scared15:

Lol

In my opinion by not releasing certain templates it makes the game more realistic. I mean look what happened with the Silver Cloud, EVERYONE used one when it was released and it became very boring very quick. When was the last time one was used???

In real life not everyone has the material and if that can be reflected in the game that can only be a good thing, surely??

Yh fine let everybody have the primeras, cavaliers, bluebirds etc, but when someone spends hours and hours researching for the old tin at least let them decide whether or not to release it and stop buggin g them.

:scared15: Remembers how many times I asked Rodder for the A60 Estate template :scared15:

good point

common cars in real life should be common online

rare ones should be rare!

we are lucky to have so many modellers, so give them the right to choose whether to release it or not :thumbup:

i agree with what fbf is saying but to everyone else go make your own template. i made one for the mk1 coupe limo using the mk1 coupe template and mk1 limo. all u have to do is line the panels up and erase a few bits so it blends in. its not perfect but works.

[attachmentid=14175]

post-765-1173616706.jpg

Trouble is what is common on the tracks varies with time. Some cars have been appearing on tracks for a very long time yet some models had good usage for only a few years before dissapearing almost completely from the scene. Meetings representing say a 1980 typical line up would have featured mainly a60's with mainly other 60's built cars in support. The old ford classic was one car which appeared on tracks mainly in the early 70's and was more or less extinct banger wise by about 1976 as most had rotted away by then.. Rover p4's in their various versions have been recorded in varying amounts from as early as 1960/61 right through to the present day though peaked in numbers on track in the mid 70's ...there has always been a reasonable amount of p4 rovers raced each year in consideration of their age.

Unfortunately only so many models have been created ...and though its nice to see rare types being modelled ..some of the more common cars of the past that did get raced have yet to be modelled. Hillman Minx, various victors, austin 1800, austin 1100, are some examples as are mk1 and 2 cortinas..(which hopefully at least one of which is being made).

Lets enjoy what we have and appreciate the many models that ppl have created and accept that one or two real special types are not to be generally realeased as their rarity would make the game divert from reality too much.. we dont want the game changing into a typical playstation kiddies crash game do we??

i agree with what fbf is saying but to everyone else go make your own template. i made one for the mk1 coupe limo using the mk1 coupe template and mk1 limo. all u have to do is line the panels up and erase a few bits so it blends in. its not perfect but works.

[attachmentid=14175]

If I did that people would moan like...

Similarly, there's ever even a slight argument, or similar, involving me, I'm automatically the one 'in the wrong'. Had someone else posted whatever started it, little or nothing would have been said, but as soon as I post it, I get bollocked.

Edited by erik

Erik, I wasnt having a go, I was just stating that as parry put the time into creating his model, its realy up to him if he gives it out or not, just in the same way that if someone makes a realy good setup for a certain track, you wouldnt realy expect them to give that out freely either.

Boss, FBF, Parry...any chance of an early xmas pressie? ;):rofl:

Ive made and almost finshed two models now..

what cars are you modelling?

good luck :thumbs_up:

btw my 3 series is shaping up nicely, starting on damage ;)

I had got to the mapping stage of a Bluebird Estate, only to then find that someone else was making one

Now im making a Mercedes Limo which is very nearly finished, just needs a few touch ups on the template, damage and physics.

And before anyone asks...no you cant have the template!

nice one :thumbup:

have you got to damage yet? :banghead2:;)

i'm finding it difficult!

[attachmentid=14175]

I Did exactly the same thing as above - not rocket science!

i asked a few people when i started if it would be ok to race it and there opinion was mixed - so for now i've left it in the garage but one day it'll come out - after all i did the work to make the template fit so why not race it - but out of respect for now i'm not gonna race it.

pazza when do u think your bmw will be out

not too sure really

its my first car and i don't really know what to expect or what problems i will have :shrug:

quite a while i would imagine :unsure:

if you want, i could post up the .car file and template and 3ds, although the damage, driver and cockpit view are wrong :shrug:

like a prototype ;)

His releasing it in a few weeks...when a new model is made and the templates released at the same time, you wont see any other car on the track for a few weeks...by waiting people wont use them as much...

I got the P5b too :bootyshake:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..