Tracks

zarky191

would it be possible to make a Bristol Fig 8 coz they actually use the figure of 8 and it has recently been tarmaced over. i'm no expert, but would it be easy to just put a tarmac cross on the centre and alter the AI line. there is now an annual Reliant Robin Fig 8 into DD at Bristol, which could also be done on UkDirt

just a suggestion :scared15:

pazza

:coffee: cud sum 1 make warton and warneton(:

in simple plain english - YES THEY CAN!

now please understand and absorb....... (as it doesn't seem to enter the brain upon reading!!! :banghead2: )

it takes skill,

Pactience,

research,

photo's,

testing,

Pactience,

research,

photo's,

testing,

Pactience,

research,

photo's,

testing,

Pactience,

research,

photo's,

testing,

repeat until bored silly and you wonder why you started- to make any track

please understand the levels of details your now expecting from the modelers is imense and as such just let them model at ther own speed

instead of this constant barrage of track request in post after post

you ask for a track - fine but i don't see you posting up pics of the track from loads of angles

Please just stop asking and help these guys out in the best way you can :2:

Rant Over

Edited by hazy

nick M pull your finger out and finish that new game, youve been doing it for ages now :o

Yeah and once you've finished the Banger Game i've got a list of other games for you to make :rolleyes::rofl::thumbup:

Thanks both of you, maybe if you can just help me with this bit I'll get it finished quicker...

I have the contact point of a collision in world coordinates, I need to convert that into local coordinates to the car so that I can then iterate through the vertex buffer to find which verts are closest to the collision in order to move them, now I know that I have to somehow get the full transform matrix of the car then times the inverse of that by the world position and that should give me the position locally, is that right?

:rofl::thumbup:

Thanks both of you, maybe if you can just help me with this bit I'll get it finished quicker...

I have the contact point of a collision in world coordinates, I need to convert that into local coordinates to the car so that I can then iterate through the vertex buffer to find which verts are closest to the collision in order to move them, now I know that I have to somehow get the full transform matrix of the car then times the inverse of that by the world position and that should give me the position locally, is that right?

u lost me at the word thanks :blink::scared15:

What? You asking me again? You were clearly not listening when I spent an hour explaining all that to you yesterday. :rolleyes:

:scared15:

:rofl: I have no idea Nick, all I know is that you are the man for the job! :king::party37::thumbup:

What? You asking me again? You were clearly not listening when I spent an hour explaining all that to you yesterday. :rolleyes:

:rofl: I never was a very good listener.

You are mate, and have the patience of a saint aswell!

You werent named God for nothing you know. :thumbs_up:

nick you made the world in 7 days but come on one lil games taking you ages :shrug: LMFAO no hats off to you m8 what i have seen already from you really is stunning m8 :2::thumbs_up::appl::5:

p.s when will my name be in your lil list i wonder ;)

Edited by hotrod331

You two obviously didnt read Hazy's post... *sigh*

You two obviously didnt read Hazy's post... *sigh*

lol too busy squabbling about which track should be built first, from of course, the invisible pictures that they both posted. :rofl:

Yes i read it and i stated only that i there should be Posterholt before Venray as it is the better track for online racing.. but i also stated... the modellers got way to much other stuff working on. I don´t think there is a need of any more tracks for Nascar heat. There are more than a lot narrow ones, fast ones, grippy ones, slippy ones.....

So i think the modellers could start focus on r-Factor as Nascars Heat and the Mods include everything we need for some more time.

If anybody want to build a continental track.. i would try and help out with tons of pics if possible for sure but i think they are all more into the uk tracks.

yep, i agree :o:scared15: lol keep up the good work nick :thumbup:

here's a pic of bristol figure of 8

hope it helps anyone thinking of making it from the bristol oval :shrug:

post-1155-1174144084.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..