rofl (For Sale)

Tosh924

:rofl: here we have an 05 randall for sale, 2.0 litre pinto engine,quickly painted for a white roof owner, has a burnt out clutch but i will chuck one in. gearbox maybe shafted as it was never out of 1st gear.

done maybe 1 meeting at bristol before driver chucked his toys out the pram. still has the illegal fuel in it, open to offers if anyone wants it. either on a white roof or other i aint changing no decals on the body, :rofl: either that or it goes in the recycle bin . open to offers get your bids in. :thumbs_up:

[attachmentid=14192]

post-1117-1173662724_thumb.jpg

:rofl: here we have an 05 randall for sale, 2.0 litre pinto engine,quickly painted for a white roof owner, has a burnt out clutch but i will chuck one in. gearbox maybe shafted as it was never out of 1st gear.

done maybe 1 meeting at bristol before driver chucked his toys out the pram. still has the illegal fuel in it, open to offers if anyone wants it. either on a white roof or other i aint changing no decals on the body, :rofl: either that or it goes in the recycle bin . open to offers get your bids in. :thumbs_up:

[attachmentid=14192]

:rofl:

[attachmentid=14192]

ill start off with the biddin

1p :scared15::thumbup:

Edited by martwisely

[attachmentid=14192]

ill start off with the biddin

1p :scared15::thumbup:

Cheapskate!

ur all nuts :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..