Game won't load up

Riggers

I've had a skin done for F2, saved it, added it to the drivers text as per instructions i think but now when i try and run F2 from my desktop it comes up with the Nascar heat picture then blank screen and goes no further :shrug:

Any advise/help please

cheers

Riggers

I've had a skin done for F2, saved it, added it to the drivers text as per instructions i think but now when i try and run F2 from my desktop it comes up with the Nascar heat picture then blank screen and goes no further :shrug:

Any advise/help please

cheers

Riggers

Just out of interest, have you got photoshop or something similar running at the same time you try and load the game? I know on my old comp it wouldnt boot up bangers if Photoshop was running in the back ground.

Dazza

i had this problem when i added stuff to drivers text it done that so i got a mate to do it on remote assiant and it all worked fine (he done what it says on ukdirt site) it must have something to do that what u put in is in correct or something :shrug:

Any advise/help please

cheers

Riggers

Just out of interest, have you got photoshop or something similar running at the same time you try and load the game? I know on my old comp it wouldnt boot up bangers if Photoshop was running in the back ground.

Dazza

No haven't got anything else running at the same time :shrug:

Paste the drivers txt entry so we can take a look at that.

table Driver

number 76

name Richard Brook

chassis randall06

rank 1

race_image 100

body_style ccar

end

Sounds like the driver.txt has a loop in it. Make sure it has 2 "end" on the last driver entry...

Like this.

table Driver

number 76

name Richard Brook

chassis randall06

rank 1

race_image 100

body_style ccar

end

end

:thumbup:

If that hasn't sorted it attach the drivers notepad up here! ill try and help out :thumbup:

knew it would be somet simple! game loads up now and comes up with F2 dirt but when I click on single race it comes up with normal nascar heat with all there names on and not the ones on F2.

The address for the drivers text i have added to is in this folder C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\NASCAR Heat\efftwo, is this correct?

Cheers

Riggers

If that hasn't sorted it attach the drivers notepad up here! ill try and help out :thumbup:

knew it would be somet simple! game loads up now and comes up with F2 dirt but when I click on single race it comes up with normal nascar heat with all there names on and not the ones on F2.

The address for the drivers text i have added to is in this folder C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\NASCAR Heat\efftwo, is this correct?

Cheers

Riggers

Are you saying your drivers text is called 'efftwo'?

Erm your drivers text for the F2 game should be in the F2 folder C:\Program Files\Hasbro Interactive\NASCAR Heat\ukdirtf2 which is located there. Place your driver text in the 'Drivers' notepad in the f2 folder and once entering the game it should work fine.

Hope this helps.

Any problems Pm me! :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..