Virus

COURTY 334

A Virus going round which says:

*Cough* then a link with your email address at the end, dont click it as it will infect your computer or delete msn or something, Cap and Dazza have already been caught as it gets sent to everyone on your contact list.

Thought i'd say something before anyone else is 'infected'

Cheers,

Courty

*Cough* then a link with your email address at the end, dont click it as it will infect your computer or delete msn or something, Cap and Dazza have already been caught as it gets sent to everyone on your contact list.

Cheers,

Courty

Glad u informed us about it just now :thumbup:

I just got it sent to me by krisb so i presume that hes clicked on it and it has infected his msn. :thumbs_down:

Cheers,

Courty

soz to all i clicked the link never had anything like that before plus from one of my contacts so thought it was summat dazza wanted me too view then i get everyone asking me what it was :banghead2: not using msn anymore sorry again

Edited by chris

It's annoying though, and apologies to anyone who I have passed it on to although as your probably aware, I never even knew I was!

There must be some way of stopping it? And I'd like to thank the sad git who created this, what good has it really done.

I went on msn last night and today for a good couple hours with no problems and then all of a sudden it starts again?

Dazza

Edited by Dazza684

I've not had it :king:

cheers for tellin me to click on it when they send it me

:rofl: JOKE lol

Cheers,

Courty

sorry all on my msn ,i hope i didnt virus anyone i was talking to someone and thought what was this and clicked then everyone was like whats this ??? i should have known better .. many apologies guys

gogs :scared15:

Cheers,

Courty

sorry all on my msn ,i hope i didnt virus anyone i was talking to someone and thought what was this and clicked then everyone was like whats this ??? i should have known better .. many apologies guys

gogs :scared15:

aww crap

Never fear easy to get rid of using hijack this or just go in to ur proccesors and close it. it will be the abnormal one.

No point just closing it Rusty. It will restart again when you reboot your PC. Do a google search and find out the proper way to remove it.

I was sent it by about 20 people on MSN last night but spied what the little blighter was upto.

Never fear easy to get rid of using hijack this or just go in to ur proccesors and close it. it will be the abnormal one.

hi mate ,

i ran a Ccleaner and a smitfraudfix as soon as i noticed what i had done . it sorted my problem with in minutes . there both safe and simple to use . if anyone wants the imformation about any of them pm me or email me and al help you out

gogs

I got this link from nemesis aswell i thin, as soon as i had clicked it and then a download box came up, jsut cancelled off it straight away. As a tip, you should never download anythin just like that withought a page that explains what it is, or at least ment to be.

Sorry about that ... i used avg 7.5 it deleted 1virus so i presume that was it.

Cheers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..