HOTROD331

zarky191

plz can you f****in send them

:3::3::3:

HILLBILLYBOND. Stop Throwing your toys out Your Pram Over Some Skins.

Rodder Spends Alot Of Time Doing Stuff For People And For Himself. And You Obviously Dont Realise The Time that Goes Into Things These Days, Either That Or You Just Dont Give 2 Flying F***S About Anyone But Yourself. Give The Man Some Time & The Way Your Keeping On I Doubt Your Gonna Get F**K All Anyways!

:banghead2::3::thumbs_down::thumbs_down:

Edited by Dazza#289

hibillybond, you are a complete prat, sorry to say but yeah you may only be 12yrs old but you should have more sense than to just sit behind a screen and order people about, your lucky Rodders sent you anything at all. :3::thumbs_down::angry:

rant over

Its Not Just Your Swearing We're on About Its your Constant Moaning And Bossing Him About Telling Him ' DO THIS DO THAT '...

P.S :rofl: At Marcy's Comment

There does seem to be a trend of people asking for this, that and the other at the moment. When these people dont get what they want, in the time that they want it, they get abusive.

Its not just billybabyboy or whoever that does it. Theres been moaning about templates not being released, and then there are the lazy b----rds that frequently post " can some one do me a guide to paint skins/render/ model new cars/tracks/wipe my arse ". :banghead2:

If these lazy gits actualy used the SEARCH function, all these guides would be revealed.

Lazy to--ers! :011:

Just chill out people, have some PATIENCE for the people that do all these things, and in time, all will come to you.

Theres been moaning about templates not being released

That's awful isn't it? Moaning about templates not being released?

By the way, wheres the Aerobus one you talked about?

Its Not Just Your Swearing We're on About Its your Constant Moaning And Bossing Him About Telling Him ' DO THIS DO THAT '...

P.S :rofl: At Marcy's Comment

There does seem to be a trend of people asking for this, that and the other at the moment. When these people dont get what they want, in the time that they want it, they get abusive.

Its not just billybabyboy or whoever that does it. Theres been moaning about templates not being released, and then there are the lazy b----rds that frequently post " can some one do me a guide to paint skins/render/ model new cars/tracks/wipe my arse ". :banghead2:

If these lazy gits actualy used the SEARCH function, all these guides would be revealed.

Lazy to--ers! :011:

Just chill out people, have some PATIENCE for the people that do all these things, and in time, all will come to you.

Obviously you forgot about asking for aerobus template, and beating me up for not sending you it ;) people do seem to be moanin about stuff alot more!

cheers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..