Goodbye and thanks for having us!

Munster

Last day of a long relationship with ukdirt and it's forums.

Thanks to Ukdirt that have helped us keep the BWS league going with supporting us thoughout the years.

It's not just this forum but the old RCS forum as well, they could of kicked us back when we changed to this forum but they didn't and thanks for that. In my opinion the support they have given has helped keep the BWS league going, we went through a low patch a few seasons back but we're are still here and growing bigger all the time.

The main people behind the BWS league are DavieG and Freddy, they started the league many seasons ago! I've raced at all the series at some point, the main series I remember was the Pre68 series, not sure why, it was just a great series. I'll be helping the league grow as much as possible as I have done in the past, we also have a great new BWS admin team to help the league grow.

Our new Jolt server and the new admin members joining us can only be a good thing for the league, we are looking for a few other admin members over time so things are really looking good for the BWS league.

The team we have at the moment is great : Chewy - Crewie - Munster - Knobby & Reg. Thanks to Reg for joining us within the last week.

The Banger World Series league will always support the Ukdirt league as they have done to us in the past, BWS and all the other leagues will always be 'second leagues' in my opinion, Ukdirt have done all the hard work for us, the 'other' leagues have just picked up from their hard work.

I hope this thread will be kept as sticky, it was said that we could keep a thread for a while after the main sub-forum had gone. This will be ideal as it contains the new BWS site address etc.

Thanks to all the people that have helped the league in one way or another, the main people are :

Ukdirt

DavieG

Freddy

Chewy

Munster

Crewie

Knobby

Probably many others I've missed.....

Also a big thank you to the members that have raced in the passed series :appl:

We now move on...BWS now have it's own Jolt server, site and forum, details are listed below :

Banger World Series Website

Banger Worls Series Forum

Please reply with supporting comments and not stupid, pointless disrespectful comments.

Signing out...

Munster. :thumbs_up:

Edited by Kevin

:appl: Nice post Munster

I wish BWS all the best in its new home and look forward to maybe coming for a play one Sunday if I was welcome :thumbup:

Cheers

Lakey

But be warned the lunatics have taken over since you left.

Yep Chewy and mcrew.... need i say ANY more. Lakey your free to appear one sunday..with your friends which mcrew doesnt believe in...batter me in the races if you wish,i'm used to it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..