Race Grids

Hi Guys,

Im unable to race in the ukdirt leagues,

Im racing Brisca heat F1&F2.I would like

to be able to form my own race grid positions.

i.e I decide what drivers i use .

Is this posible?if so can anyone tell me how

to go about this please.

Hi Guys,

Im unable to race in the ukdirt leagues,

Im racing Brisca heat F1&F2.I would like

to be able to form my own race grid positions.

i.e I decide what drivers i use .

Is this posible?if so can anyone tell me how

to go about this please.

The main thing to change the strength of a driver is the line called "rank".

The number behind it represents the strength of a car.

From my head "Rank 1" means that this is a quick driver. Upping the number 2, 3, 4, 5 etc. makes you fill in the other grid positions.

I don't remember exactly but as the game is nascar Heat based the quick drivers start at the front. So if you'd like to see the world champion at the back of the grid you'd have to give him the highest number (i.a. 60 or so).

The only problem this causes is that the World Champ will be very easy to overtake as his rank is "just" 60. I know it's a bit daft but there is nothing you can do about it.

My advice would be that you set the grid up like it's a World Final race. That way you have always qualified for it and are the drivers put into their respective "strengths/rank"

Note: By filling in those numbers the game will not always create a 100% correct grid. The game does make changes to it which is out of our hands but it won't be that a quick driver starts at the front.

Good luck with it!

Dragon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..