Congrats to Bathyboy and Chrissie

kendo912

Congratulations to Bathyboy who asked Chrissie (his long suffering girlfriend) to be his long suffering wife instead on a recent trip to Amsterdam (cue all the comments about doing and saying things after sitting in an amsterdam cafe for a few hours!)

Seriously, wd mate. Good luck for the future :thumbup:

Nice One m8 :thumbs_up:

Congratulations to you both :2: Hope all goes well in the planning and the date doesn't fall on a UK Dirt race day or Real Life raceday especially on World Final like the other year with the birth of your son !!!!!

All the Best. :king:

Congratulations. Whatever you do make sure you get a say in the date. Left it all to my wife - she picked September - have spent every year since praying that World Finals are early in month! :rofl:

:appl: congratulations :king: Edited by pazza

Congratulations to Bathyboy who asked Chrissie (his long suffering girlfriend) to be his long suffering wife instead on a recent trip to Amsterdam (cue all the comments about doing and saying things after sitting in an amsterdam cafe for a few hours!)

Seriously, wd mate. Good luck for the future :thumbup:

congratulations and good luck in the future and now is the time to say goodby to having lots of time on comp :thumbup: only joking lol all the best and i wish you many happy years together i coming upto 14 years next week :scared15: .

Thanks a lot lads, having finally got me house trained after 5 years Chrissie decided to keep me. We don't have enough money saved to get the garden fence done, so decided to get married instead. Its odd how your logic works after a few hours in Amsterdam bars.

We are still getting a new shed in May, so I am taking anything for granted, lol.

Have set the date for the Friday before the August Bank Holiday, looking forward that and the future.

Congratulations to you both!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..