Mav's Hedno Adventure

Riggster

Top stuff mate... got in the way very nicely!   rofl.gif

[attachmentid=1591]

[attachmentid=1592]

[attachmentid=1593]

[attachmentid=1594]

Had to be carried from the track by two trucks as Mav had bust both ends of the car!!!

Got some more pics too, so PM your email to me and I'll sort them out tomorrow mate! Never got round to meet you... got there a bit late, and the car had disappeared before the end... Strange that  5.gif

post-10-1114378169.jpg

post-10-1114378184.jpg

post-10-1114378197.jpg

post-10-1114378210.jpg

Enjoyed heat 1 - went quicker than I had even dared myself to go. Ended the race on a high as my laps got better and got more confident.

Come the consolation and I thought - right lets give this a good go - first bend went in deep - superb car stuck really well, next bend stayed on throttle longer than usual to test my confidence in the car then WHAM and the result is in the pictures  rofl.gif Thanks Mr.Dimmick  thumbs_down.gif

Yes it was embarressing to be carted off by two trucks and to see Daz's face when they got it back to the pits was disheartening, but as everyone says it wasn't my fault and thats Stock Car Racing  king.gif

Thanks to everyone who came to say - Hi and wished me luck and to Cabs, whom I wanted to meet but he gave me  thumbs_up.gif at the end of Heat 1.

I am really sore tho, woke up at 1:30pm this more and even swallowing hurt badly  ohmy.gif  Took some nurofen lol and then slept well. Feel bad tho now - looking forward to having a sympathetic boss today  thumbup.gif

ps Riggster - would have been good if you had the pictures of what happened between pics 2 & 3 m8 as my head was rocking and don't really know how I managed to end up where I did other than being T-Boned  towards the end.

Edited by PB - 525

NO !  scared15.gif  5.gif

car was a bit past getting ready for gn banghead2.gif

unluck maverick went well in your ht thumbup.gif

Come the consolation maverick had a early exit thx to 59!

YOU DONE GREAT FIRST TIME IN F2 M8 like i said yesterday just a racing smash.

like you in ht2 when you made contact with 297 car and wrecked that car beyond repair unsure.gif 

Edited by Spike

ps Riggster - would have been good if you had the pictures of what happened between pics 2 & 3 m8 as my head was rocking and don't really know how I managed to end up where I did other than being T-Boned  towards the end.

14471[/snapback]

I've no idea how you ended up like that either. New camera and the next shot was a nice blurry pic of the some guy's shoulder  rolleyes.gif  Heard the bangs, turned around and there you were... Thought you did really well for your first time around Hednesford - It was clear that your confidence was improving lap on lap. Shame there was too much damage to get back out for the GN (to the car and you by the sound of it... hope you're starting to feel a bit better...) When's your next outing? thumbup.gif

Guest Duncan
When's your next outing? thumbup.gif

14597[/snapback]

Has Daz increased his hire charges yet ? With Mark Kiff at Arena and Mav yesterday he's probably getting fed up repairing them banghead2.gif

He's getting well paid for them Duncan ! lmao

Anyway as I said to him as we surveyed the damage...

"Least it will give you something to do this week now!"  rofl.gif

Riggster, I dunno is the answer.

Now weighing up the fors and against  - ie cost against enjoyment/health.

shrug.gif

I also have a replay which Kev149 did for me so I know now what happened. After I spun 59 round I accellerated just as a yellow came through and his back end clipped my front end sending me head on to the fence with that 821 was going round the back and t-boned me into the position u see me there in.  wink.gif

Edited by PB - 525

After I spun 59 round I accellerated just as a yellow came through and his back end clipped my front end sending me head on to the fence with that 821 was going round the back and t-boned me into the position u see me there in.  wink.gif

14633[/snapback]

31.gif Ow!

My aim was to do a 16.5-17.0 sec fastest lap and now the lap times are on www.mylaps.com and to my surprise.......

My fastest lap was on my 7th ever "Racing" lap around Hednesford and it was 16.002 secs with lap 8 being very similar !!!!

So I am very pleased, but I am sure that the first lap of the consolation would have been quicker if only I was given chance to finish it !  banghead2.gif

I finished 18th in heat2 out of 23.

In reflection, for my first time out, I am really pleased with my achievement but equally not pleased with how it ended up - so in summary  shrug.gif  rofl.gif  thumbup.gif  

trav,

he is still a little shocked and very sore... he had the day off school today so i didnt bother goin and went down to his house.. he is hoping to get his car ready for lynn hes crazy lol,

BTW hes 3rd in world final qaulifying points and 6th in national points, i can see tom being the next FWJ

Thanks,

Matty

BTW hes 3rd in world final qaulifying points and 6th in national points, i can see tom being the next FWJ

Thanks,

Matty

14840[/snapback]

Careful lol, gotta remember he's just undergraded at the moment, may struggle from a higher grade, which i doubt. Definately be a top name in the sport if he sticks with it though. Hope he feels better soon.

Cheers MoR

Ha Ha  banghead2.gif

No worries Pedz, when the film comes out, those trucks will be edited out and it will look as if I was hovering - "Back to the Future" style  2.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..