Problem With PSP Need Help

*Dippy400*

Had psp enstalled on my comp for about 3 years and have never had an trouble with it but in the last couple of days it keeps crashing on me and closing when i open the text tool! I finally managed to do some skins i saved them like i would any others went to convert them and it says unsupported image type 10 its never done that before and never seen it before!

Ive attached the tga of my granada that i was trying to convert.

[attachmentid=14941]

Any help would be appreciated as i got loads of skins to do!

car400wwgranIIs.zip

Hi There,

Im sure this was the problem i had. If you have PSP 8 you need an update because the orignal didn'yt save tga's properly so i heard. Yours may have lost it.

If so i have attached the update i also converted your skin and it worked so i put that inthere aswel.

Let me know if it solves the problem.

:scared15:

Coool skin :thumbup:

Hi There,

Im sure this was the problem i had. If you have PSP 8 you need an update because the orignal didn'yt save tga's properly so i heard. Yours may have lost it.

If so i have attached the update i also converted your skin and it worked so i put that inthere aswel.

Hi There,

Hi There,

Hi There,

I will have to send you the update in your massages it wouldn't attach

car400wwgranIIs.zip

I had the same problem a while ago i had to update psp8 with a patch i was going to attact it but it was to big but if you look on here

http://forum.kev149.com/index.php?showtopi...;hl=psp8+update

down near the bottom there is a link to the jasc web site to download it.

I hope this helps.

I converted your skin aswell and attached the tga + tex file.

Cooool skin

car400wwgranIIs.zip

I had the same problem a while ago i had to update psp8 with a patch i was going to attact it but it was to big but if you look on here

http://forum.kev149.com/index.php?showtopi...;hl=psp8+update

down near the bottom there is a link to the jasc web site to download it.

I hope this helps.

I converted your skin aswell and attached the tga + tex file.

Cooool skin

we get the message :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..