Taunton

zarky191

Have you atcually ever created a track?

It takes alot of work and time, moaning about it taking ages is just pathetic, if you dont like how long its taken the current creater to make why dont you try making one?

Also being that you have been a member of the forum for less than 2 months thats hardly anything when building a track

Edited by Dan 57

Hillybond you have nt been a member of this forum for long and i no i have never made anything for the game but i know that it takes alot of patience/time and effort so but from wat i can gather you have not got none that so dont start moaning why dont you try and make taunton so we can all moan at you and keep asking stupid questions :3:

Taunton track for ukdirt has taken ages so far. Who is creating it?

And when is it gonna be done?

When twats Like You Leave the world Of Online Racing Hopefully

:blink::rofl::rofl:

You may not be aware, but this is just a game, it isnt the be all and end all of life. There are more important things than sitting behind a keyboard slaving away FOR FREE for other peoples enjoyment.

The creator of this track (and ALL moddellers) do an excellent job and without them people like you would still be pushing toy cars around a makeshift racetrack made from cereal boxes, nails and string!!

I too would like to see Taunton (and Arlington) in the game, BUT these guys have a life, they have work, school, family, other projects and sorry to say, the game comes last.

I am sure we will all know about it when the time comes so kindly refrain from asking questions in that abrupt manner and you may well get a much better response.

:3::3::3:

You may not be aware, but this is just a game, it isnt the be all and end all of life. There are more important things than sitting behind a keyboard slaving away FOR FREE for other peoples enjoyment.

The creator of this track (and ALL moddellers) do an excellent job and without them people like you would still be pushing toy cars around a makeshift racetrack made from cereal boxes, nails and string!!

I too would like to see Taunton (and Arlington) in the game, BUT these guys have a life, they have work, school, family, other projects and sorry to say, the game comes last.

I am sure we will all know about it when the time comes so kindly refrain from asking questions in that abrupt manner and you may well get a much better response.

Boss you ever tried politics :rofl: Maybe you can get them to stop taking our tracks away :rofl:

And Hibillybond get a copy of 3ds max install it and try making yourself a track then we will praise you,

but for now please SHUT UP! and be PATIENT

Patient

• adjective having or showing patience.

• noun a person receiving or registered to receive medical treatment.

— DERIVATIVES patiently adverb.

Shut up!

• A Verb to tell hibilly bond to be quiet

— SCOTTISH SLANG!

Boss you ever tried politics :rofl: Maybe you can get them to stop taking our tracks away :rofl:

And Hibillybond get a copy of 3ds max install it and try making yourself a track then we will praise you,

but for now please SHUT UP! and be PATIENT

Patient

• adjective having or showing patience.

• noun a person receiving or registered to receive medical treatment.

— DERIVATIVES patiently adverb.

Shut up!

• A Verb to tell hibilly bond to be quiet

— SCOTTISH SLANG!

You Aint got much room to talk your just as blooming bad! i think u and hibilly are twins ;)

Come on lads, hes only a little lad, he probs dont even have hair down stairs, he only asked a question, no need be snotty back at him, i remember when i joined the forum i was asking everyone stupid questions and i learnt my lesson(s) lets hope he lears from this and remembers to keep his PC turned off.

he probs dont even have hair down stairs,

:rofl: Sash :o im appauled :rofl: better not say anymore or erik will try and have a go :rofl:

It must be said this is SASH we talking about here.....you can tell he's back when he goes on about hair (hairy armpitted french girl quote springs to mind here) :scared15:

Him and Crewie together.... :unsure:

Anyway i think there was taunton made, then Autospeed made the changes...... :shrug:

he probs dont even have hair down stairs,

Sash :o im appauled :rofl: better not say anymore or erik will try and have a go :rofl:

It must be said this is SASH we talking about here.....you can tell he's back when he goes on about hair (hairy armpitted french girl quote springs to mind here)

Him and Crewie together.... :unsure:

Anyway i think there was taunton made, then Autospeed made the changes......

Yeh i read in the april (issue45) that they had made changes to the track and refurbished it :thumbup: Great to see that a promoter is taking risks on older tracks instead of GMP who are splashing money out on a new track when they could save money refurbishing the existing track.... anyway back to topic SASH is just sash :rofl: I remember he was the first person to 'Slag' me :blink::rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..