SPEEDWAY

watto

Just got My voice back! After seeing him when he was A mascot for The St Austell Gulls And Now Passing Hancock in the semis im shocked lol give it 12 mounths and he will surely be GBs number 1, just got no fear lol, was funny beacuse my dad said before the meeting this is a harris track a racers track and he was spot on, i love it when i see him getting wider and wider and pass em and pull away really quick, think it was 2 weeks ago in the speedway star in the coventry section when they was on about an awsome ride from bomber and he quotes when he went between 2 riders there was enogh room for my front whell so there was a gap :rofl:

Just seen this thread watto and what can i say apart from there is only one Chris "Bomber" Harris this guys a legend. A true racer, if you go wide into the dirt he will go wider, and his never give up attitude is simply stunning to watch.

For anyone who hasnt seen his trademark chase you down and go around you on the outside passing moves, theres a good clip here from last weeks cov v wolverhampton match http://www.british-speedway.co.uk/download.php?view.1

Also for anyone whos intrested next mondays speedway match at Coventry against Swindon (big top of the table clash) is buy one adult ticket and get another one free, also under 15's are free. (this match is also live on SKY).

:2:

Criggy 96

Guest Trash

Dont expect too much dirt Al, you know how Ole likes his slick tracks. The only reason the Polish track was any good was because of the rain before the meeting!!

Great riding from Bomber though!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..