SoD addons

I know how to add cars and tracks to the game. Ages ago i went on this website with loads of cars etc:

shane davies mk1 granada

mark symmonds mk2 estate

jethro mk2 estate

i cant remember the website so could u give me SoD addon websites so i can try and get them plz

thanks

I know how to add cars and tracks to the game. Ages ago i went on this website with loads of cars etc:

shane davies mk1 granada

mark symmonds mk2 estate

jethro mk2 estate

i cant remember the website so could u give me SoD addon websites so i can try and get them plz

thanks

I too remember this website along with a few others, but after I had to reformat my PC I have lost all the stuff I downloaded. I have acquired a copy of SoD off a mate, but would be greatful if anyone could post up some websites with add-ons etc. so I can bulk the game back up again, since I have recently started playing it quite a lot recently as I forgot how good it was.

Thanks

Kruiz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..