Official Mick Sworder F2 152 Website

F2-Fan

• 2 weeks later...

Results page updated to include Coventry results.

Race Status and Summary updated

Whereabouts updated for the rest of the year

Gallery updated with pictures from Coventry

Profile on Mick now added

Overall Race Win stats added

Overall Final Win stats added

http://www.152racing.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He drove alot better than i thought at Lynn last night.....tbh i thought he'd struggle.

When he 1st started driving right up by the wall in his semi i thought he'd finally gone crackers but fair play for finding the only dry pieces of shale on the circuit...... then drove a blinder in the final to hold off some of the "regular" shale drivers.

Sworder for gold i'd suggest come early september although moodie (boooooooooooooooo) bigged it up saying how he'll come from the back.

Good to see Bradbury giving himself a chance, although Fordy and Simmo will be hard to pass without them coming straight back with the bumper.

He drove alot better than i thought at Lynn last night.....tbh i thought he'd struggle.

When he 1st started driving right up by the wall in his semi i thought he'd finally gone crackers but fair play for finding the only dry pieces of shale on the circuit...... then drove a blinder in the final to hold off some of the "regular" shale drivers.

Sworder for gold i'd suggest come early september although moodie (boooooooooooooooo) bigged it up saying how he'll come from the back.

Good to see Bradbury giving himself a chance, although Fordy and Simmo will be hard to pass without them coming straight back with the bumper.

I can see mick going straight for them both at the drop of the green, Mick is dominent at Arena and I think that once he gets away he will be gone.

As for Gordon I am not a moodie lover or hater but I can't see him coming through to take the win, he has to remember its not like he will be passing however many lower graded drivers.

As for Gordon I am not a moodie lover or hater but I can't see him coming through to take the win, he has to remember its not like he will be passing however many lower graded drivers.

Certainly is a very tall order for him to win starting from the rear of the grid,especially with it being such an important race but during the season he wins from the self same starting position, passing many "star" grade drivers along the way!! ;)

If the Moodster dont manage to come from the back to retain the title ;) then the smart money surely has to be on 152 to take the honours

:2:

Andymek.

I think smart money is to be put on sworder but theres a few down the grid that will be there or there abouts if any stoppages come out like bradbury, Goldin and Thackra. And never rule out simmo and fordy to be fair

Even saying that I hope they dont get involved and Sworder walks it :thumbup:

Edited by Jimmy

i believe there will be a few clash of the titans in this one but as jimmy says sworder should be able to win this or at least get a top 3 finish if he keeps out of trouble and doesnt get over ambitious and make some silly mistakes people make when under the pressure......

smart money on sworder but for the gamble i have to go for moodie seeing as where he is starting with so many top notch drivers may prove a more even playing field....

thats just my opinion lets see what happens when it comes :thumbup:

:042: for now

Lee#531

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The home of the 2007 BriSCA World Champion

The following have all been updated with information

Gallery updated with old pictures from 1991 through to 1998

1998 Racing History

2007 Stats

Race Wins

Results

Summary

Whereabouts

Still to come

Massive update to the gallery with pictures from Arena Essex where Mick took the Gold

Gallery updated with more pictures from Arena Essex

New pictures added from Birmingham

2007 Stats

Profile Updated

Race Wins updated

Results updated

Summary updated

Whereabouts Updated

If you have any pictures or information that you would like to see used on the 152 website then please send it to info@152racing.com

IPB Image

• 2 weeks later...

Gallery updated with pictures from Birmingham and Mildenhall there have also been some older pictures added to the gallery

New Page added for Video Clips with presentation from Birmingham

Results have been updated from Mildenhall

2007 summary updated

Summary updated

1999 Racing History is currently being updated

October whereabouts ammended

If you have any pictures or information that you would like to see used on the 152 website then please send it to info@152racing.com

I am also currently working on a new layout for the World Champs site, it wont be available until later in the year but if there is anything you would like to see or read about on the official 152 Mick Sworder website then please let me know, either on the forums or via the e-mail address above.

Video Clip added from Northampton 23 September 2007

1998 Racing History Updated

2000 Racing History added

Pictures added to the Gallery from 1998-2000

2007 Summary Updated

Overall Race wins updated

Results Updated

Whereabouts updated with confirmation on Coventry, Barford and Taunton

• 2 weeks later...

2007 summary updated

Overall Race Wins updated

Results updated from Buxton

Summary updated

Gallery updated with pictures from Northampton 23/9, Birmingham 29/9/ Buxton 7/10

Video Clip added from Buxton

Whereabouts updated

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..