Internet phones

TRAV365

hi i am after getting a new mobile phone and 1 of the key things is i want to use it to get on the internet esp when i go off to new zealand.

so whats the best sort of phone i can get i normaly go for nokias but would go for anything would like one with a big ish screen and one where you can post on some sites???????????/

cheers for any help Trav :thumbup:

Check out how much it'll cost per min, I bought a new mobile the other week, Sony Ericsson v630i has internet access, was on it for few mins cost me over £5!!

This maybe different for others, Im with Vodafone on pay as you go....maybe different for contract phones.

Hey man I am from New Zealand. Just buy A Pc pocket with cell phone included as the internet is 3min on cell phones in NZ so that will be added to your Uk price but if you have net account and A pocket/cellphone you have free Wireless. Heaps of Hotspots in New Zealand. Im not to sure About if you need a account or anything

Cheers lads

looks like im going to go down the laptop route instead now as most have wirless internet on them and like rusty says lots of places are free wirless in new zealand plus i can just buy a datacard and plug in and just get a pay as you go sim card if need be :thumbup:

Chewy my old man has one of these phones we can wireless hookup no problem, but we don't have the gprs settings for it. Do you have your gprs settings I could possibly use as a starting point.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..