Jebson First Look

TheGreenGenie

Looking super m8, will show my dad later, as I said in the other thread its one of his favourite cars ever :thumbup:

Looking super m8, will show my dad later, as I said in the other thread its one of his favourite cars ever :thumbup:

Well hopefully i can do it justice, it may take me a while to figure out the texturing and getting it in game but you'll be the first to know when i do lol

Well hopefully i can do it justice, it may take me a while to figure out the texturing and getting it in game but you'll be the first to know when i do lol

Well if you need help with either of those then just grab me on msn. :thumbup: Keep up the good work.

Just thought i'd post an update,

The modelling is pretty much done i think, i may just round off the sides of the roof somehow, I've laid on some initial texture (colours are not right coz im working from memory at the mo, no decent pic) but anyway here it is...

IPB Image

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..