How did we get them then

Tosh924

:042:

as the title says how did we get our f2 numbers for our cars or f1,s etc.interesting to see why and who has what.

874 for my f2, couldnt have 164 as this was my uncles number that raced in f2,s in the 80,s and early 90,s, (think jarry uses 164)

couple others i picked were getting used so i just used my motorbike number plate y874 *** lol. next best thing avaliable.

F2 480 as 647 was all ready taken :banghead2:

When i started racing slotstox i had to pick a number pretty promptly, so I picked my birthday, which is on 13/7. The number has stuck through anything I've raced since.

(289) Started Off as My Dads Race number From Braintree Around the 80's-early 90's then i Used it When i moved into Lightning Rods..

Change to 31 As It was My First Ever Real Race Number At Rolling Thunder Show. And i Won the World Champs With it so Decided to Try my luck Online With it :rofl:

(289) Started Off as My Dads Race number From Braintree Around the 80's-early 90's

Braintree was my local, what's your dads name, did he race for a team?

BTW for those that don't already know, my number comes from the Green teams Craig 'Skippy' Barnett, a rated driver that raced on the Braintree dirt as well as alot of the ORC tracks.

379 because my dad was gonna be 396 but he never really got round to actually racing lol...so thats where the 3 comes from and the 79 bit from the one and only gordon moodie..put it together, 379 :king:

I use 509 because my dads arena banger number was 209 for years, and being registered with pri ministox you have to have a 500 number, i am also 109 at spedeworth and 390 at rdc, my dad used to race at braintree too under number 491 and others but cant member them, i dont remember much about braintree as i was only young when my dad was racing every week, when i go into bangers next year im going to carry on with the number 209 hopefully and also use it in a lightning rod or what eva i choose in a years time. :thumbs_up:

Edited by Tombo209

my dad used to race at braintree too under number 491 and others but cant member them.

Your dad is Kev Waller I assume?

I remember him racing, His consuls at Mildo pre 68's stick in my memory, I enjoyed watching him :thumbs_up:

Yere nick, he love'd a consul. :thumbup: Ill get him back out one day. :rolleyes:

(289) Started Off as My Dads Race number From Braintree Around the 80's-early 90's

Braintree was my local, what's your dads name, did he race for a team?

BTW for those that don't already know, my number comes from the Green teams Craig 'Skippy' Barnett, a rated driver that raced on the Braintree dirt as well as alot of the ORC tracks.

Dads Name Was Graham Smith or Sam Smith they sometimes Called him. and yes he was in a team he had his own team. Daws Heath Dismantlers As he Owned A Yard down a Road Called that so

Guest Trash

And one of the very few drivers I would put in the category of "the real deal"

When Skippy hit you, you stayed hit!

Thank god he buggered off to New Zealand in the middle of the greens/preds war lmao

My dad raced F1's mid 70's - late 80's as 136 in F1 and V8 hot stox '87 - '91 then I was born! :042: and he couldn't afford it anymore....

I use 145 in bangers as 136 was taken but my football number is 45 so i just stuck that next to the 1 lol.

Thats where my numbers come from :thumbs_up:

Cheers

Kruiz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..